Hello brother

Emily's: POV

"A man was found dead on a highway last night. A young couple was found murdered at a campsite. I just want to inform you that the curfew still applies until we catch the killer." said Olivia. "Thank you so much Mrs. Benson." replied Charlotte. She nodded her head and went out from the classroom. Then the bell rang and it was time for break.

"Where are you going?" asked Max. I picked up my makeup bag and she smiled. "I'll be right back." I said and went into the restroom. I fixed my hair.

"Look who we have here." said Raven with a smirk on her face. "What do you want?" I asked coldly. "I thought you might be hungry." she said and a girl went up to me. "I've no idea what you're talking about." I replied. "I think you do." she said.

The girl took away her hand from her throat and blood ran from a wound. "It's my school, you shouldn't be here." I said and tried not to look at the blood. "It's my school too, maybe it's you who shouldn't be here." replied Raven and smeared blood in my face. I hissed and showed my fangs.

"Your secret is not safe anymore

"Your secret is not safe anymore." she said before she went out. I finished my makeup and took a deep breath. I opened the door and walked out to the others. Max looked worried at me and I gave her a fake smile. "Are you okay?" asked Max. "I'm fine." I said. "Did she do something?" she asked. "No." I said. "I'm always here for you." she replied. "I know." I said. She kissed my lips and I smiled.

***

Aiden's: POV

My brother were sitting at the desk and wrote in his diary. So typical him. I walked to him and he didn't noticed me.

 I walked to him and he didn't noticed me

(Aiden)

"Dear diary, a chipmunk asked me my name today. I told him it was Joe. That lie will haunt me forever." I said. "Aiden." replied Adam shocked. "Hello brother." he said and gave me a hug. "It's nice to see you again." replied Adam and I smiled.

I had to bring in Aiden

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert