Our beloved Esme

Adam's: POV

My water broke in the middle of the night and Jack drove me to the hospital. I squeezed his hand hard in an attempt to ignore the pain.

After what felt like an eternity, saw our daughter the light. A nurse wrapped a blanket around her and laid her in my arms. I kissed her forehead and smiled.

(Esmeralda)

(Esmeralda)

"Our beautiful daughter." he said. "Yes." I replied. "She has her father's eyes." he said. "Aww." I replied. "My family." said Adam. "Thank you for being part of my life." I replied. "Always." he said and kissed me.

Our family came in and they were overjoyed. "Our little sister is so cute." said Kitty, Tim and Emily happily. "You two will be wonderful big siblings to her" I replied. "I'll protect her with my life." said Emily. "You're so cute." replied Adam. She gave Esme a music box as a present.

***

"I love you so much and I don't let anybody hurt you. I'll comfort you when you're sad and I will hug you when you have a nightmare. I will always be here for you." I said.

Esme were sleeping in her crib and I held my daughter's little hand in mine. I can't believe I've three children now, it feels so unreal. I'll do everything I can to protect my children, I'm ready to kill if someone hurt them. After a few minutes I fell asleep as well with a smile on my face.

I'm so happy for Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert