Meet the Cast - Fiona's Characters

OCs: 

Treasure, Jacques, & Skipper Wanderlust - A pirate captain and her younger brothers. 

Vega Locke & M4R1-SU3 - Liberator of a high-tech metropolis and her android companion. 

Toffee Mackintosh & Bunbon - A rising popstar and her bunny buddy. 

Jonathan "Blackjack" Donna & Bella Donna - A casino owner and his magically masterful daughter. The latter eventually learned how to do real magic. 

Avery Hexen - A hyper little girl with a knack for mischief. Her favorite prank involves faulty wires and big batteries.

Grant Carlson - A sophomore at the Crossover City Institute of Education studying fashion design. Was a team captain for the Créme Knights in the Triple Cone Tag-Team Cup in 2023. 

Sandi - A sassy fox kemono who resembles a watermelon. 

Ayla - A mysterious girl with strange psychic powers.

Mirage - A Boo who gets scared easily. 

Patches - A Shy Guy with boundless creativity. 

Nasima - A friendly but sassy Djinn.

Atlas - An Astral Elf with powers of the sun, moon, and stars. 

The Fallen - Atlas's counterpart from another timeline, devastated by the loss of his love. 

Sofia "Softie" Michelin - A ghastly charming barista. 

Jade Myastan - A Dragonborn with a cool demeanor. 

Harper Silva - Rookie pianist, cosplayer, and Zelda fan. Also semi-blind.

Ivan Mackintosh - Toffee's older brother, and lead singer of BRA☆VA☆DO. 

Bo - A mermaid with a musical gift. The result of a genetic experiment on her family.

Remix Bomber - The most popular DJ in the Starry Sky Solar System, and percussionist of BRA☆VA☆DO. 

Harvey Bowman, Tyler Hawke, and Joseph Sterling - Street dancers who make a living together. 

Francis King - A rookie photographer and lover of mish-mashed styles. 

Taylor Harrison - Street performer and former boxer. Nicknamed "Bloody Knuckles". 

Tracey Pennison - A friendly stick figure. 

Daphne Dazzle & Gideon Gleam - Popstars with attitude, have a love-hate relationship. 

Stitch - A not-so-scary "Frankenstein's monster" with electrokinesis. 

Leanne LeVire - Ivan's old high school classmate, and bassist of BRA☆VA☆DO. 

Ka the Onopon - An odd, vaguely humanoid Patapon wielding a greataxe. 

Juniper Woodrow - Lead writer and reporter of Insider NOW. (Canonically she also is responsible for these entries, as she interviewed each character.)

Peony Bloom - Junior at the Crossover City Institute of Education studying botany.

Vincent "Vince" Miller - Junior at the Crossover City Institute of Education studying English.

Ultra Violet - ??? 

Pierre Nolan - A little boy both training to join the Crossover City Big Top, and training under Vega to become a real hero.

Dr. Carmen Garcia - Dubbed "the not-so-mad scientist" by her classmates, child prodigy in robotics and engineering, creator of two AI robots (PROTO and VERITY) 

PROTO and VERITY - Creations of Dr. Garcia, advanced AI warriors who support those in need. 

Natalie Thrall - A succubus with spunk. WARNING: Also a lustful menace. 

Kitsune Zenko - Yokai god who rules over the heavens. Seen most often as a kitsune cub. 

Kitsune Yako - Yokai god who rules over the void. Again, seen most often as a kitsune cub. 

Inei Sasaki - Previously in service to Kitsune Yako before his retaliation, and death. Now only exists as a spirit. 

Haru - A water spirit, and youngest of the Elemental Spirits. They grew up on their own after their siblings were sealed away in the Great Keystone. 

Kala - A fire spirit, and second-youngest of the Elemental Spirits. She was sealed away in the Great Keystone along with Joli and Niko. 

Joli - An air spirit, and second-oldest of the Elemental Spirits. She was sealed away in the Great Keystone along with Kala and Niko. 

Niko - An earth spirit, and oldest of the Elemental Spirits. He was sealed away in the Great Keystone along with Joli and Kala. 

Existing characters: 

Hero TJ and Dark TJ (Fanon) - Captain of the Hero Knights and Prince of the Shadow Legion respectively. 

Leaf Green (Fanon) - Pokémon trainer from Kanto, who fights alongside Hero TJ as a Hero Knight.

CPU Miis - I play as a variety of CPU Miis from Wii Sports, WS Resort, and Wii Party. Keiko is the most frequently used. 

Don-Chan - Mascot from Taiko no Tatsujin. 

Waddle Doo - Used purely for the funny. (His presence is often accompanied by That One Dinky Ass Song From Return To Dreamland.)

(This list will be updated as time passes.)