All wars end

Mulai dari awal

She thought that's just how he was. He was always the quiet one of the team, the serious one. The strong silent one of team 7. It's what made her fall so hard, but now... Now she didn't know if she could truly say she knew him.

Around this Team 7 Sasuke acted childish, he was silly at some points and had a crush like most people did. He could be serious, but also was quick to adapt. He jumped in headfirst to help those he considered friends. In a way Sasuke was a more sarcastic version of Naruto. The two were very similar in many ways

Ways that Inner couldn't say she recognised.

Compared to this version of himself, that Sasuke she knew may as well have been depressed.

"I don't know," she finally replied. "I just wanted Sarada back," a lone tear fell from her eye at the thought of her daughter.

Sakura rubbed her face with her hands. "Be honest with yourself. You were never getting her back. We could have made a new life, one with a Husband who loved us, one where our daughter is happy with her family. One where we aren't alone," Sakura stood up and held her hand out to Inner. "Does that sound more compelling than our previous future?"

Inner stared at her hand. She forgave her. Why? Why did she forgive her? It would have been easier to let death take them. To let the future unfold without them. She was right after all. A future with someone who cared about her, their family, their lives did sound better than the misery she had with Sasuke.

Perhaps it was better this way. Unlike Hinata and Sasuke, who while opposite were more Akin to the Moon and stars. Oh so different but worked beautifully together. She and Sasuke were more Akin to a house on fire. It had just turned out that the flames of that fire had died out years ago, and while Sasuke moved on wanting to build a new one, Sakura kept trying to rekindle the flames in hopes it would bring that warmth back.

She grabbed Sakura's hand and pulled herself up. "You're right... And that's why I can't go back with you," Inner sighed.

"what?" Sakura's eyes widened a little.

Inner smiled. "I can't stay here. There's no place for me anymore. I don't belong in this new world, but you Sakura... You do. I do hope you can fix the mess I left behind, I am sorry for that," she pulled Sakura into a hug. "But your future is back in your hands, so grasp it tightly," She whispered into her ear before pulling back and letting go.

Inner faded into the darkness leaving Sakura all alone. She clenched her fist and smiled softly to herself. Her future was in her hands. Perhaps there was hope for a better life after all.

*****

BOOM!

Naruto's Rasengan slammed into the ground causing a massive crater under Madara. He looked up just into to block a gentle fist attack, but the strength behind it sent him rocketing towards the freshly made hole.

Thousands of Ice senbons formed above and shit towards him, Sasuke weaving between them, touching as many as he could.

Madara sent up a fire ball, but Sasuke did the same to counter the attack. The senbon piercing some parts of his skin but not enough as Madara kept dodging the rest.

Sasuke suddenly appeared before Madara, his Chidori so powerful it caused His hand to shake.

Madara punched Sasuke in the stomach only for it to disappear in a cloud of smoke and reveal Naruto's clone. The real Sasuke had instantly replaced the clone with himself punching Madara in the face sending him flying.

Using his Chakra cloak, Haku used Isobu's tail to slam Madara into the ground and pin him there. Naruto summoned over a thousand clones in the air each one with a different Rasengan.