The Storm

Sasuke had forgotten...

There were bits and pieces of the war and what led up to it that were completely gone. His new memories were catching up, and now he was running out of time. Kakashi was currently at the Five Kage summit, he remembered what happened because last time he went there to kill Danzo.

Now he no excuse to go, so he didn't. Instead he trained with Haku, Hinata and Naruto. He was trying to prepare, because for the first time in a very long time the Fututre was unknown. Too many Variables had changed for him to rely too heavily on his old knowledge.

For example, the white Zetsu army, where did it come from? Was it an event he stopped by accident? Or the use of Edo Tensei. Kabuki had long since died, so does that mean Madara wasn't going to be reanimated? Or what about the Jubi? Every Jinchuriki and their tailed beast had successfully fended off the Akatsuki.

So what was the goal? What was the plan? Sasuke didn't know.

But the war would still happen. Madara would still come back, and he would still get ahold of the Jubi. It all started with 3 words.

"SASUKE!!" Naruto's voice echoed across the village as the Orange clad teen sprinted towards him. "Yamato's Been Kidnapped!"

Sasuke's eyes widened slightly. He didn't really know Yamato but he remembered him. He was the one with wood style... wait...

Wood style?....

Sasuke jumped up... a flash of fear or frustration he wasn't sure. "Hashirama cells..." He whispered. He had been so sure that he had delt with the main reasons behined the war. The Akatsuki was gone, Kabuto was gone, the Jinchuriki were safe. He was Naive.

That only gets to happen once.

"Get every Ninja prepared! Tell everyone to stock up on weapons, soldier pills everything!" Sasuke demanded.

"Where are you going!?" Naruto asked.

"To alert the other Villages..." Sasuke said solemnly. "We're going to war," and in a flash of black and purple Sasuke was gone.

*****
Time seemed to pass by far to quickly. The 4th Shinobi war had initiated and already thousands had lost their lives. Things were done a little different than the first time. For one, the Shinobi split into 10 Sectors. Each one had a Jinchuriki, and five were lead by one of the Kage's.

The sectors were numbered by the tailed beast, and the 10th held Sasuke. Tsunade stayed with the info gatherers, and Sasuke gave her a necklace before he left. If things went wrong, he would get them out of there. He still had a promise to keep to Shikamaru.

Then news of Madara's return spread through the sectors like wild fire. But that wasn't what shocked the Ninja. No, it was the Edo Tensei that had brought back some of the best Ninja to exists.

There was one that Shocked oddly enough both Itachi and Sasuke to their core... Well two actually.

"Heh, long time no 'See' 'Tachi!" He said with a stupid grin on his face. "Get it? See?" He said pointing to newly appointed eyes. "No? Bad joke? Too soon?" He asked tilting his head to the side.

"Shisui...."  Itachi whispered. He froze at the sight of his cousin. God's he had missed him, his bad humor and all.

Sasuke and Itachi were so focused on their cousin they paid no heed to the figure behind them until it spoke.

"I trust you've both become worthy of the Uchiha name?" A far deeper tone added. Sasuke's eyes were wide. He turned around to come face to face with his Father. Fugaku Uchiha.

"Father..." Sasuke muttered. "How's Mother?" He didn't really care all too much for Fugaku, His mum on the other hand, that is a woman who will always hold a special place in his old heart.