Meeting the Traitor

A massive explosion set off and Sasuke stared into the flames. His blood red eyes filled with fury as he continued his hunt for the stupid snake.

He marched down the halls with his sword in hand. It wasn't long before he entered a massive hall that now had a sun roof as a result from his explosions. Standing ontop of the hall looking down on him was exactly who he wanted to find.

"Orochimaru" Sasuke stated. His red eyes narrowed in anger at the thought of what he had planned for Hinata. All he had were questions, and this Slimy thing before him was the only one who could think to answer them.

"Ahhh, Sasuke. I see you have been looking for me. Had a change of mind did you?" Orochimaru replied, a smirk plastered on his face as he watched Sasuke grow more and more frustrated.

"Hn, Go to hell. I only have some questions that you need to answer" Sasuke responded.

"Hmmm.. well I would love to answer them but you see, someone has been destroying all of my hideouts.." Orochimaru started.

"Oh how sad" Sasuke mumbled rolling his eyes.

"Sad indeed. Now I have to go and fix them and that will take up a lot of time." Orochimaru continued, his smirk never left his face.

"Enough bullshit! What do you want with the Hyuga?" Sasuke asked, his sword slowly becoming coated with lightning.

"My, my. Look how angry you are. I haven't the faintest idea of what you are talking about" Orochimaru mocked.

"Don't mess with me. I saw your notes! WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH HINATA!?" Sasuke boomed. His voice echoing for miles on end. His anger seen in every part of his stance, as his three tomoe eyes were spinning too fast to even see the Tomoe.

Orochimaru only continued to stare as a thin dark layer of Chakra surrounded Sasuke. It wasn't his curse mark so he had no clue what it was, but from the sliver Orochimaru felt here, he knew it was powerful whatever it was.

It had seemed that the Uchiha had been busy over the past year and a bit. The thought of it made Orochimaru... excited. He wanted Sasuke to be his vessel, as he was now, Sasuke would grow to be a very powerful vessle indeed. But he still needed another year before his curse mark would be ready to use again.

Damn. What a waste.

"As I had mentioned before Uchiha, I haven't the fainted clue what you are on about. I don't note down my targets for reasons like this. I'm far to wise to fall for such an amateur move" Orochimaru stated.

Sasuke suddenly appeared behined Orochimaru, silently glad he had listen to Haku and Marked the trees all around the hideout. Swinging his electrified sword with deadly precision, Sasuke almost cut off Orochimaru's head.

Orochimaru backed off just in time, all though he was shocked at the speed of Sasuke. He had improved.

Before Sasuke could make another attack, Sasuke got punched in the chest and sent flying back into the hole denting the ground as he landed. He had thankfully sensed their presence and protected himself just in time but that didn't mean the attack didn't hurt like a bitch.

Looking up Sasuke saw someone he never thought he would. Her long pink hair flowed in the wind as her hood fell, and her leaf green eyes glared down at him.

What the hell was Sakura doing here?

"Sakura.." Sasuke muttered. He was so confused, what was she doing here and with the snake of all people. Shouldn't she be in Konoha training with Tsunade and hopefully Hinata, and off finding a new Lover that wasn't him. What the hell was she doing standing here as a traitor?