𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓧𝓧𝓘𝓘𝓘

Third person POV :

Trost District, five hours after the fight

Around the Rose Wall were many Titans trying to get into the District, banging on the huge stone that had been placed to seal one of the District's doors, no doubt attracted by the human beings inside. While above the wall, in the breeze, the Garrison Commander, Dot Pixis, began to doze off, having obviously had too much to drink.

It's a woman, Anka, working in the Garrison as a soldier who approached the sleepy Commander.

" Commander. Commander Pixis, please wake up". Anka called out.

After a few seconds that she saw that he wasn't waking up, Anka smacked the back of his head with her hand, making him wake up, slighty disoriented as he massaged the back of his head.

" How'd you drink so much ?". Anka wondered with a sigh as she began to gather the empty bottles." You're not young anymore, Commander... I don't want to have to change your diapers in the near future".

" I wouldn't mind being bedridden if it meant a fine your lady would be attending to me. So what's the situation ?". Commander Pixis inquired as he took a sip from his drink.

" We sent troops to scout after the Titans stopped appearing at our pirmary and secondary defense lines... But we've still barely discovered any Titans". Anka replied snatching the bottle from his hands.

Commander Pixis huffed as he opened his pocket watch," If Hannes' advance party sefely swept the wall

Commander Pixis huffed as he opened his pocket watch," If Hannes' advance party sefely swept the wall... They should be returning just about now... If they arrived now, that would mean they met the team from Krolva halfway and doubled back.

But in that case, they would also have encountered few Titans on their way. Which would be impossible if there really a hole in the wall".

" Commander Pixis !". A voice called out.

Commander Pixis turned around with a curious expression to see Commander Erwin landing on the wall, behind him.

" Ah, Erwin. I hear we've caught one of our mice". Commander Pixis said as he stood up, patting Erwin's shoulder.

Commander Erwin nodded," Yes... But we ended up one step short...".

" Still, I'm sure our friends in the center have something to think about. Now they have to consider if they're prepared to die together with their old-fashioned traditions". Pixis retorted with a smirk.

" That's seems to be the case... just look". Commander Erwin pointed down the wall.

At the base of the wall, inside the district, a few Military Police's soldiers were present which was quite rare because these soldiers usually staying hiden inside Wall Sina to live a good live in security.

" We've finally been able to drag the Military Police Brigade out here to an area where we actually face Titans". Commander Erwin said.

In a small corner not far from the wagon, Jean is one of the soldiers who have remained inside the district.