22; Crazy For K-BBQ.

Comincia dall'inizio

An assorted variety of drinks were also present. It ranges from Mint Lemonade, iced tea, fruit punch and of course, sodas.

The gentle backdrop of nature's symphony, the soft glow of lights, and the fragrant blooms create a magical ambiance that sets the stage for the dinner with the sound laughter lightening the mood all under the star-studded night sky.

"Can we finish all this, though?" Amina inquired, her gaze set on the table they were adding the final touches to.

Benazir, whom was tasked at the moment with distributing glass cups in case any would like the drinks, chuckled, then shook her head. "You have no idea how much men eat, by the looks of it."

Kimura nodded in agreement, from where she stood, having brought the last thing needed there—the sodas. She knows a particular someone that has an unhealthy obsession with despite knowing someone in his position shouldn't consume that much.

"They eat a lot," She agreed with Benazir as she met Amina's gaze. "But you're right, we do have quite a lot here."

"We can always store the ones we need and give out the rest." Benazir suggested, so they wouldn't end up wasting such food. They just wanted to make a lot to commemorate the dinner.

It's rare that they all get together like that, so when they do, they make the best of it.

"Done." Amina declared, taking a step away from the table to observe their work. It looks good. They did well.

Benazir nodded in agreement, clasping her hands together. "We can get started then." Her face broke into a wide grin. "Let's call the guys."

"Let me. You two settle down first. I'll get them." Mia offered kindly, already on her heels before the two could object, not that they had any plan for that.

The two did majority of the work, because the woman was still cooped up with Aahil and Bae Hyun. Whatever they were discussing had to important by the looks of it. Because of that, the woman offered help whenever she can when she met them in the kitchen.

"She's nicer than I expected." Amina admitted, watching as Kimura covered the little distance between them and the grill where the guys were, handling the grill and having the time of their lives while on it.

After meeting the woman for the first time earlier on, she honestly had a bad impression of her. She seems stuck up. Like those women that took everything seriously and deemed everyone below them.

Amina didn't have to tell Benazir what her impression of the woman was. It was painted right across her face, so Benazir guessed it right. They had a short conversation on it, which was dismissed as they had other things to focus on.

However, after spending the past hour with the woman, Amina was proved wrong. She know it's too early to come to that conclusion, but still.

Benazir offered Amina a knowing smile that screamed I told you so, because she did. Sighing, she spared the woman a glance as well, her warm smile intact. "She may be strict on her morals, but she's kind deep down. You just have to get to know her first."

Amina could only nod in agreement, her gaze set on the woman and a particular man she seems close to. She didn't know why, but she found herself voicing her thought out. "I guess that's why she gets along with Aahil well enough, huh?" She stated casually.

She had no ill intentions for saying that. There was no need for it. She was simply stating facts.

Even then, at that very moment, the two conversed with smiles on their faces. She doubt she's ever seen him smiling like that. He was constantly frowning.