Mini Chapter 5: Spicy Mapo Tofu

Grigori Rasputin shuddered whenever he saw Denji. He was no threat to him at all but the way he fights, acts and eat was so devilish. Disgusting yet he felt attracted to capturing the devil known as Chainsaw Man. A true weapon that could erase whatever it destroyed. Yes. To enact his plan.. of erasing all rivals to Mapo tofu! Denji will have to play into his plan into destroying all other food rivals!

However, much to the dismay of the holy man. Denji kept refusing to talk or even look at him. Something about the creepy vibes from Grigori. He sighed giving up. It seemed that Mapo Tofu will still have it competitors for now. Grigori simply went along with his day ordering another Spicy Mapo Tofu from Emiya who hesitantly nodded to his  request with another foolish servant ordering the same meal oblivious that only death from Mapo Tofu awaited them. The servant had 20 minutes to live before the Mapo Tofu would take him.

Flashback 

Denji saw Grigori with a bowl of Spicy Mapo Tofu. Denji was about to ask what it was noticing the distinct smell and aroma but hesitated seeing the servants nearby with the same meal passing out. It was a Mapo tofu killing dish!? Hell no! He wasn't going to eat that anymore.

What's worse is that the guy keeps bugging him, Denji was not into dudes bro so he  simply kept saying he got weird vibes from Rasputin and told him to bug off.

"Good job Denji, honestly that guy is a bit creepy."

The ghost hovered next to him chuckling.

"Yea, that human was too weird and cunning looking, I say we kick his ass together Denji!"

This was even weirder to Denji but seeing these two again levitating around him. He felt at peace at least laughing along with them.