Mini Chapter 4: The Date with A Warrior Queen?!

Fujimaru was shocked. Denji had a date with Scáthach?! At first, he thought Denji was joking when they were talking about ladies and stuff. But out of nowhere, he tells me he has a date with shishou..! This was important.. not just for Denji but for his sensei, afterall, she had not experienced love before and perhaps this could be the call of time needed to open her eyes to love! Fujimaru swore that he would make sure that his sensei got the proper date she needs.

Scáthach's POV

"A date huh.. honestly, this must be the first time I've heard that word from anyone in centuries, let alone a male.. no less than a child in my eyes.."

Scáthach adjusts her tiara smiling to herself in the mirror

Scáthach adjusts her tiara smiling to herself in the mirror. Well, youth is pure and she might as well give the young boy a simple date to appease himself. Nothing more. She hopes that he can simply be himself as he had done so when asking her on a date.

Flashback

"Yo purple lady with the cool two red spears, are you also related to the Cu's?"

"Hm? Cu Chulainn? I am his mentor, who might you be?"

Scáthach looked to see a boy with sharp teeth and unkempt clothing but it didn't bother her. 

"Oh so you trained those guys, that's cool! I'm Denji pretty lady."

And after that.. they continued their simple talk,  Scáthach was quite amused to hear his stories of battles, most sounded quite shocking to her, demons and devils and such as well as the rare ones who merged with humans or integrated into them. Though the boy did not look like much, he posed a great history of killing demons making himself essentially a [Devil slayer] which could be the opposite of her personal skill, [God Slayer] but she was more so interested in the young man and his simple mindedness. Oh by the gods, she was definitely not interested in him but, his simplicity and almost eager like attitude reminded her of her student Cu, a young, unpolished but eager to learn Cu.. she mistakenly accepted his proposal of a talk over a friendly date but she could not go back now. A hero does not go back on promises. 

Denjis POV 

"Holy shit readers, I got a kick ass date with a fucking 10/10 chick, I'm a little busy so uh mind pissing off whilst I get ready?"

"There, a current viewing of me in a suit, bug off now, I'm trying to get ready fully for my date!"

Okay dam.. back to when the date starts

Yea. Uh author here. It's not a good idea to send two heroic servants to a singularity in Shinjuku to have a date. Needless to say, enemies appeared with both Denji and Scáthach having to fight and kill all of them. Before they knew it. The date consisting of killing multiple enemies was over. And that is how the date of the night that all servants who were interested about ended much to many dismay. 

Hahaha. No lemon. No bitches. And no tits for Denji ahahahahha!