Mini Chapter 2: The Hounds and the Bowman

As Denji explored the various chambers, he stumbled upon four distinct figures, each bearing a striking resemblance to the legendary hero, Cu Chulainn, but in different Servant forms: Berserker Cu Chulainn, Caster Cu, Cu Chulainn Lancer, and Proto Cu Chulainn Lancer. The moment he laid eyes on them, he felt a strange connection, like he was looking at different facets of a single being.

Unbeknownst to Denji, various versions of Cu Chulainn have also been summoned to Chaldea, each representing a different class: Berserker Cu Chulainn, Caster Cu Chulainn, Lancer Cu Chulainn, and Proto Cu Chulainn Lancer. Little did they expect to encounter Denji, whose arrival creates a whirlwind of confusion and tension among the Cu Chulainns.

Denji:
"Hey there, you guys! You look a lot like each other! Are you all related like twins or something?"

Berserker Cu Chulainn:
"Humph. We share the same heroic spirit, but our classes and experiences have shaped us differently."

Caster Cu Chulainn:
"Indeed. Each of us represents a specific aspect of the legend of Cu Chulainn except Berserker due to an anomaly in the timeline."

To Caster Cu's comment, Berserker Cu simply grumbles lightly. 

Cu Chulainn Lancer:
"Don't mind Berserker and Caster, they're always so serious. But yeah, we're different versions of the same hero."

Proto Cu Chulainn Lancer:
 "You got that right. It's like a mirror reflecting various reflections."

Denji:
 "A mirror? Hmm.. ok I see, that sounds pretty cool, I'd love to see over reflections of myself!"

As Denji spoke, Emiya Archer, the notorious Archer in Red, approached the group from the Chaldean kitchen area. He glanced at the Cu Chulainns and couldn't help but smirk once seeing the newly summoned hero Denji and the 4 hounds gathered around. He immediately takes delight in taunting the Cu Chulainns, referring to them as "hounds" and "dogs."

Emiya Archer: 
 "Ah, the Cu Chulainn quartet, the heroic hounds of Chaldea as well as the new hound of the group, Denji."

Berserker Cu Chulainn:
 "Do you always need to provoke the others, Archer?"

Caster Cu Chulainn:
"Your words lack the respect these heroes deserve, Archer."

Cu Chulainn Lancer:
"Yeah, it's getting old bastard, come down to the simulation and I'll kick yer ass!"

Proto Cu Chulainn Lancer:
 "Seriously, have some manners, will ya, even if I don't know you as well as my older self, you're still as much of a pain in the ass?"

Denji:
"Hounds? Is that some kind of insult? Wait, are you calling me a dog too Archer?"

Emiya Archer:
 "Of course. You may not look the part, but you're still a hound, just like them. Denji, sharp teeth, uneducated manor of speaking and overall poorly human behaviours preformed."

Archer chuckles stating these points which gets Denji a bit agitated with each point thinking of being compared to how he had compared Power with to a wild animal back then.

Denji: 
"Enough! You're the one acting like a dog right now Archer! Calling everyone names and disrespecting them!"

Emiya Archer:
"Oh? And what are you going to do about it Denji?"

Berserker Cu Chulainn: 
"Archer, cease this pointless banter. It serves no purpose, do not make fights randomly."

Denji:
"Nah, I've got an idea. Let's teach him some manners, guys!"

Caster Cu Chulainn:
"As much as I dislike violence, he needs to learn a lesson. Go on Spear wielders, kick his ass for me."

Cu Chulainn Lancer:
"Fine by me. He won't know what hit him."

Proto Cu Chulainn Lancer:
"He brought this upon himself. Let's get him!"

This brash comment sets off the other Cu Chulainns, who are infuriated by the derogatory remarks. Even Proto Cu, usually more laid-back, can't help but get riled up. Denji, not one to shy away from conflict, is equally outraged by Archer's disrespect. 

The 2 Lancers of the same heroic name and the younger pup of the pack chase after Archer Emiya who uses the various noble phantasms and servants to run away laughing to himself getting chased by hounds until they are all tired and make truce and head back to Chaldean common room. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Denji is now a hound of the Cu Chulainn Quartet) 

(Denji likes animal like servants or non-human type servants who are kind as well human type servants due to them bearing a sense of similar feeling to Aki and Power)

(See you guys in the next mini-chapter!)