"But she has her due date after 4 weeks, doctor," Veer asked, gulping down his fear. But his heart was pounding furiously against his chest in worry.

"Her water broke, Mr.Rajvansh. So we can't till her due date. But she still had time before we began the process," saying she walked from there.

Veer walked inside the room where Preet is and saw her already changed into a hospital gown. She is laying on the bed with drips and other wires and tubes attached to her body. She is groaning in pain. 

As she saw Veer, she started sobbing. He got scared and ran to her. 

"What happened? Is it paining badly?" he asked, taking her hand between his and kissing her forehead lightly.

"Doctor said-" she said between her cries.

"Shh…I know. There is nothing to worry about, love. Everything is okay. Doctor told me. Just relax, okay? Our babies are just too impatient to meet so they decided to make a surprise entry," He chuckled lightly to light up her mood. And it works as Preet smiles weakly looking at him and tears roll down from the corner of her eyes.

"I was not ready. It will hurt a lot. How will I do this? I am scared. What if I fell weak and couldn't do this, huh?" she cried silently holding his hand tightly before letting out a wince.

"You can do it. I know you are strong. I won't let you fall weak. I will be here beside you. I won't leave you in pain. We will go through this also. I trust my power puff girl, " she smiles in pain and tears and takes their intertwined hands to her lips and kisses their entangled fingers. 

Veer clenches his jaw in anger while glaring at the wall. He just got to know that the woman who pushed Preet was sent by Sumitra. Aarav was standing in the corner furious at the woman who is his grandmother. Avni is silently sitting on the bench with sleeping Atharva in her lap.

"Don't worry, I promised you, Bhai. I will make that woman get the punishment she deserves. Police went to arrest her. She will be behind the bar soon. Just stay Bhabhi. She needs you right now," Veer nodded, still feeling his blood boiling in anger. 

He might forget whatever Sumitra did to him and Preet but she tried to hurt his innocent babies. He will not leave her for this. She has to pay for hurting them. 

They saw doctors and nurses coming toward Preet's room. Veer stood up.

The Doctor entered after giving him a light nod to come in if he wanted. They all entered inside the delivery room.

Aarav placed his hand on his shoulder giving him an assuring smile. While Avni also smiles at him. 

As Veer entered inside a nurse immediately came to him and asked him to change into a hospital gown. After a while he again steps into the room where Preet is shouting and crying in pain.

He froze in his place looking at her. She was covered till her neck but her legs were visible as the doctor was examining her. Her face was deep red and sweat beads were glistening on her face and neck. Her fingers tightly fisting the bedsheet making her veins visible and her knuckles turn white. 

The sight is so scary and heartbroken. He doesn't want to see her like this, in pain. 

Gulping hard his nervousness, he walked near her bed with heavy steps. Feeling his presence, Preet opens her eyes and looks at him with her glossy eyes. Tears rolled from her eyes yet she gave him a weak painful smile. 

"Mr. Rajvansh, shall we begin. She is ready," his heartbeats fastened in anxiety as the doctor said this. 

Preet took a shaky deep breath. Veer looked at the doctor and reluctantly nodded, holding Preet's hand tightly, feeling scared for what was coming ahead.