17. The voices

⚠️ GRAMMAR MISTAKE, VIOLENCE,  ⚠️

Previously On Daddies little Girl

Roman nodded and grabbed her duffle bag off the floor while quickly grabbing her hand usually chaos would ask what he was doing but she felt so sleepy she didn't even care all she wanted was to wash up, eat and sleep.
As the pair walked out the locker room Scott and stiles leaned against the lockers. Sighing a breath of fresh air.
Scott turnt to stiles glaring.
" I'm not gonna ask what that was about  right now since we got bigger problems.
Stiles face frowned as he put his semi bloody hands over his face. He can't believe he said that he didn't wanna he didn't wanna hurt her ever since the party it was like the worse parts of him came out and he was truly disgusted.
Scott looked at stiles and sighed
"We gotta call deaton and Derek "he said pulling out his phone.
"Why ? "
"Cause dude you didn't see her eyes they... they glow."

Resuming On Daddies Little Girl

Beacon hill,CA
Date:September:22th,2019
Season:Fall

Roman groaned in annoyance as he kicked the door to the pierce manor open with his foot. Yes he kicked the door up unfortunately there was a 17 year old sleeping beauty in his arms completely clocked out.

After the whole locker room situation room had to drive him and chaos home. Which wasn't a problem Roman liked it that way especially with chaos being in the passenger seat. Anyways he loved being in control especially driving. Something about being on the road and letting the breeze of the spring weather flow through the air.

Not only that chaos car was a stick shift and truth being told he was completely in love with the impala. So whatever opportunity he had to drive the beautiful masterpiece he was taking it happily.

Thats exactly why Roman was carrying a sleeping chaos halfway across the manor effortlessly. Of course Roman didn't care.

As roman walked through the cold poorly dimmed hallway to chaos room he notice just how dark and expensive looking the manor was. The walls were high and the floors were low. He couldn't help wondering what it was like growing up in such class and luxury.

For Roman this was all new to him. Expensive furniture, The emptiness that the walls around him hold to accompany such a beautiful architecture. The environment was cold and empty nothing that he was used to when he was back in mystic falls he lived with someone he considered a grandmother. Everyone in the small but full town knew one another and everyone knew exactly who was his "grandmother " everyone called her nana rose a small African American woman with grey hair and matching grey eyes. Nana Rose stood at 4"8 with a slight hunch back.

She was as sweet as pie most time but was a complete momma bear to Roman. Roman was always worried about her but he never mind taking care of his 89 year old grandmother he loved her dearly although she was extremely independent he still had to helped with day to day tasked sometimes especially with bending and lifting.

So him being stuck in beacon hills was driving him bat shit crazy although he forcefully made Caroline, Bonnie and Elena promised to take care of and check on his nana every day. He didn't care who switch shifts but he wanted some one there in the morning and early afternoon and some one from the late afternoon to the evenings.