Chapter 2. motherly dutie

⚠️ grammar mistakes

Previous on daddies little girl

Diya had to run through out her whole pregnancy. Maybe being pregnant and wanted by many wasn't the smartest choice. After days of running in her last few months of her pregnancy she ended in the middle of the woods. She ended up giving birth in the middle of the dark and cold woods all alone. she took a look at the beautiful baby she could almost see the green color pumping through her veins. She looked up at the dark and cloudy sky gently sitting baby down and did what she did best she ran

Everybook got a story, every lie has a bit of truth, every nightmare has a reality and every family has a legacy this was chaos legacy.

Resume on daddies little girl

It seem that same night Diya wasn't the only one running from their problems. Katherine was walking in the same wood that Diya just came from actually Diya accidentally bumped into the slightly taller girl. Katherine would have stopped her but frankly she was too drunk to deal with what ever was the problematic girl problems.

Katherine sighed looking up at the cold Halloween night sky you could see the air from her signing constantly. Everything was fine into the stupid covens decided to reincarnate her now husband Rio mother. Lord knows that lady hated Katherine and Katherine hated her.

It made sense why rio mother hated Katherine she did try killing her a few times with all good reasons of course. Long story short the coven archive their goal this was a huge blow to the doppelgänger ego. Plus rio is a huge fucking mommas boy so there that as well. Katherine continues to drink the bourbon she had ended up stealing from one of the Salvatore brothers into she accidentally stumbled over a soft rock.

At first she was gonna kick the rock out of frustration into she notice something it may have been the alcohol but she could have swore the rock was breath. Katherine gently poked the rock with her shoe unfortunately for her it moved a bit causing the doppelgänger to fall back in surprise

She lowly whispered"what the hell " before she rubbed the dry dirt and leaves off to see it was a beautiful baby. She cocked her head to the side gently lifting the baby girl up . Tossing her alcohol beverage to the nearest tree causing it to shatter into a million small pieces.

"What kinda fucking idiot leaves a newborn in the middle of the woods in the middle of fall"

Katherine quickly shoves her hand into her pocket in hopes that she grabbed her phone in her fit of rage. Lucky for her she found it and dialed her husband number after a few rings he decided to answer.

"Are you done yet mamas"

Katherine huffed in annoyance "first off do not belittle me second we got a problem"

Rio hmm over the phone as he wiped his prints from his gun smirking "oh yeah is that so ? You called me cause you needed a clean up darling? Or maybe you want me to-"

Before he could finish Katherine cut him off "yeah nun of that meet me at the house and if you bring your mother I'll kill you.....again "