Chapter 4. Bloody elementary

Warning ⚠️ blood, gore, language , grammar mistakes

Previously on daddies little girl

Katherine pouted but she knew she could do this she knew she could be a good mom she nodded in agreement. Causing him to kiss her forehead grabbing the little girl " what should we name her mi amor "
Katherine looked down at the sleeping baby " maybe Elizabeth or summer"
Rio scrunched his nose up shaking his head" hell no how about Hennessy or Crystal?
Katherine looked at rio with murderous  eyes" I'm not naming our child a alcoholic drink you dick "
He rolled his eyes and mumbling " well you seem to like riding this dick my dear then what the fuck do you wanna name her baby?"
Katherine glares at him but stopped for a second to think she really wanted to make this name unique and meaningful. Then she remembered that night she found the beautiful Little Rock in the middle of the woods. That day was one of the must chaotic nights in her life. That's when she finally realized smiling almost like a idiot
"Her name will be chaotic pearly pierce."

Resuming on daddies little girl

It's been a long 6 years since they had found their beautiful little girl  and so much has happen. She has grown into a extremely intelligent little girl in fact she even skipped first grade and jumped straight to second grade.

Everyone loved the intelligent little girl in mystic falls she even became friends with some of the scobby gang. unfortunately there was a slight problem the mikealsons caught word of Katherine being in mystic falls.

Katherine couldn't wrap her head around them still chasing her for over 500 years they wasn't tired yet ? She decided that's it was best to move and rio agreed they didn't wanna expose their child to anything supernatural they really wanted her to have a normal good childhood for as long as possible. As they was trying to come up with a plan to explain to chaos why they was moving from the little town she call home.

It was like Zesus was listening to them when one day Katherine was in the kitchen putting up all the groceries and hiding her blood bags in a small blacked out container that was pad locked in the refrigerator. When she heard the house phone ring throughout they house. She quickly walked to the phone and looked at the call id smirking when she sees it was Bonnie Bennett

She smirking before pressing the answer button pressing the phone to her ear" well if it isn't the Ms.Bennett
What do I own the pleasure ?"

She couldn't almost feel the annoyance rolling off the young witch "  I really wouldn't call you if I didn't have to but it's about chaos"

Katherine smirk dropped and her voice filled with venom " what. Do. You. Mean it has to do with chaos"

There was along silence into Bonnie broke it " I'm gonna be honest let's just say chaos created chaos okay ? Hurry up and get down here before the cops do"

Before Bonnie could finish Katherine already hung up and run to rio office where he was sitting shirtless behind the desk with his fake glasses on. Typing away on his computer even though he couldn't see her he could smell her " yes my love ? I'm a bit busy can it wait ?"

Katherine damn near seen red she huffed out a quick" no it can't wait its about chaos Bonnie called it's a emergency down at the elementary school involving our child now get dress meet me at the car. NOW "