Chapter 6. Welcome

Previously in Daddies Little Girl

By time Jeremy stop hugging her Caroline and Bonnie was hugging each other sniffling and smiling like idiots while Elena rolled her eyes at her brother but smiling softly at the scene
Meanwhile Damon was smirking widely and rio looked like he wanted the Gilbert's boy head on a stick.
After a while of goodbyes everyone parted ways and the pierce family was driving passed the welcome into mystic falls sign straight towards the airport. Once they arrived Katherine looked back to wake chaos up when she seen chaos gripping the ring Jeremy gave her with dried up tears streaks running down her faces .
It broke her heart to see her daughter like this it was for the best plus she was sure would forget one day. Rio got out the care and picked chaos up and dragging this bags into the airport

Resuming on Daddies Little Girl

Rio was extremely happy to see the welcome to beacon hills sign come into view he was even more happy to see the small manor Katherine picked out.

He usually left the interior shit to Katherine and only help when she asked for it. He loved to help but he always believed a happy wife is a happy life. 

Once rio pulled into the stone driveway he check the time on the radio and seen it was close to  four in the morning. Hopefully they could get chaos in and into her pajamas so she can sleep for the next three or so hours. He turnt to look at Katherine who was sleeping with his big hoodie hood covering most of her body.

He leant over the car counsel and repeatedly peck her lips into she woke up. He smirked when he seen her face scrunch up her decided to roughly slap her thigh leaving a hand print on her upper thigh causing her to snap her eyes open and glare at him.

" Christopher Emmanuel pierce I should beat your a..." before Katherine could continue her threatening she watched as his eyes darken at her tone causing the doppelgänger to roll her eyes and shut her mouth annoyed.

Once rio eyes went back to normal he smirked satisfied with her submission. He would truly hate to have to punish her once again this week he guess you could say he was a bit of a sadist . Katherine groaned annoyed as she got out the car picking up sleeping chaos carrying her towards the houses. While rio got out the car carrying all there luggage at one go.

One they entered the house it was completely empty all the furniture was a few air mattress in chaos rooms and big one in there room. Katherine wasn't happy about this but there furniture shipments got push back into later in the afternoon.

Katherine grabbed chaos's small suit case from rio and carried it up stairs to chaos room which was in the freakishly large attic she quickly changed chaos without waking her waking up.

After she finish picking out chaos clothes for the morning she made sure to tuck her in and kiss her forehead. She quietly closed her door letting the only light lighting up chaos room is the moon light from the big bay window.

Once she successfully snuck down stairs she sees rio turning the heat on looking out at the snowy windows. Katherine quietly walked behind him wrapping her arms around his waist hugging him from behind kissing his shoulder.

" I been summoned to Olympus tomorrow, I'll go with you to drop chaos off and for her to be put to sleep then I must go"