15. Punishments

⚠️ grammar mistakes, foul language, sensitive wording and teasing,ect ⚠️

Previously On Daddies Little Girl

"What's in that room ? " Roman asked without hesitation he usually didn't wanna be in others business but he felt so drawn to the room. He need to know what was in there.

Unfortunately chaos didn't take his curiosity to kindly once he realized she didn't have that playful smirk anymore. In fact her face was scrunched up with annoyance and hatred. Before shoulder checking him passed him back down the stairs to her room slamming her bedroom door shut. Causing aloud echo to be heard around the house.

Leaving Roman at the top of the stairwell froze in place . So many unanswered questions running through his mind. Number one, why was the room locked up ? Number two, why did chaos get so angry he understood annoyed ? that look alone put enough fear in roman heart. Number three,
Like earlier her eyes flashed purple but instead of flashing purple like he thought it would. They glow purple for almost the whole time. So the last question he had was ...
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 ?

Resuming On Daddies Little Girl

Beacon hill,CA
Date:September:22th,2019
Season:Fall
Time:7:45am

Chaos was finishing up packing her cheer duffle bag. She definitely was definitely ready for class this morning. Maybe it's the lack of sleep or the the three cups of caffeinated sugar she downed but oddly enough after last night she didn't feel tired at all. She ended up showering and finishing all her homework she forgot from the night before.

While chaos was finishing packing up her duffel bag she heard a soft knock at the door.

"Come in " she mumbled she was too busy checking her homework and putting them away correctly to realize it was her mother opening the door once chaos finish packing both her duffel bag and book bag she turned to see her mother standing there uncomfortable.

Chaos would have laughed at the posture her mother was performing if she hadn't got yelled at last night.  Instead she turned around to her full length mirror and checked her outfit one last time. It was simple but cute her black denim jeans with rips a flannel crop top to show off her belly piercing her black high rise converse.

"Yes ma?"

Chaos wasn't really paying attention she wanted her mother out of her presence as fast a possible.

Katherine crossed her arms sighing " I need you to drive Roman to school this week into his car comes next week. Also can you wake him up ?"

Chaos nodded relentlessly in response as she finish her last touch's on her now manually curly hair and her natural make up. When chaos grabbed her bags and tried to pass her mother. When Katherine gripped her elbow gently sliding a stack off money in her hand before turning her heel and walking down the hallway out of sight.