Chapter 8. The Trial part 2

Warning ⚠️ language, slightly violence and grammar mistakes

Previously on Daddies Little Girl

Chaos sighed and turnt around looking at the different stations she seen almost all stations was full except two witch was the house station. Where kids would play family members such as the mom, son etc but since it was pretty much full she would get some shit role. Plus the Lydia girl was there and chaos did not feel like being bombarded with questions and mindless small talk. Then there was the last station not many people at that one only three boys one with fluffy brown hair and hazel eyes he seem to be the victim while the tell brown hair green eyes push's down his legos towers causing the hazel eyes boy to cluntch his fist with his head down.

Chaos rolled her eyes at the poor excuse of bullying. She hated bully's but what she hated more was when the bully didn't know how to be a good bully at that. She walked towards the two boys smirking slightly.

"Hello can I play with you guys?please"

Resuming in Daddies Little Girl

Of course both boys agreed immediately when they seen little chaos bat her beautifully long eyelashes. Immediately the brown hair boy seen the very well hidden smirk on her lips as she covered it with breathtaking smile. It was easy spotting the small smirk and the storm borrowing in her eyes at least it was to little stiles but it seems the older green eye boy didn't notice anything but the younger girl beauty.

Before she could say or do anything the teacher called the taller boy to the principal office.

"Jackson the front office need you sweetie." The teachers said holding the phone to her ear.

Jackson nodded and shoved his personal Lego set into the girl arms before quickly running to the hallway monitor.

The girl rolled her eyes this was truly disappointing number one she already knew the school security systems from walking through the hallways once she has almost photographed memories a perk of her being intelligent something Katherine hates.

She knows where every hallway motor from the hallways to the front desk to the classroom was located at and knows where every camera was angled at she knew where every tiny blind spot was at.

Number two she now knew the enemy's name ahh yes enemy something rio had taught her before coming to school. Everyone a enemy into their not.

Chaos watched as Jackson left almost completely forgetting about the brown hair boy. As she grabbed a dry erase board and a dry erase marker and started drawing anyone would think it's just cute little pictures. But not to chaos it was a beautiful plan without any true evidence.

After she a few mins of editing and proof looking her plan into she was satisfied as she was staring at her beautiful put together plan suddenly she felt one hand on her left shoulder and one on her right shoulder.

Almost immediately chaos reflex's kicked in as she grabbed the hand on her left shoulder twisting uncomfortably ducking underneath the persons arm putting them in a tight head lock. Almost immediately she felt some one trying to pull her off from behind.