Chapter-16

Meghna was taken aback to find Aadhi standing there, his appearance disheveled, his hair in disarray, and the top two buttons of his shirt casually undone. He wore an expression of intense fury that was hard to ignore. Meghna could feel the anger radiating off of Aadhi, the air around him practically crackling with his rage. His eyes were blazing and his fists were clenched at his sides, his body tense with barely contained fury. It was clear that Aadhi was furious and Meghna felt a chill go down her spine. Aadhi with long strides reached Meghna and held her wrist.

"WHY YOU DIDNT TELL ME?WHY MEGHNA?

Aadhi's anger was evident as he addressed Meghna, using her full name instead of the usual endearments like "rosemilk" or "Megha." Sensing the tension, Meghna calmly asked, "Aadhi, what are you talking about?"

Aadhi couldn't contain his frustration and emitted a bitter chuckle. "Oh! What am I talking about? Do you fucking forget what happened five days ago?"

Meghna's face became pale, Varun also came to know what Aadhi was talking about. At this time he forgot about their disputes and stepped in to speak with Aadhi for a normal conversation. "Aadhi, let's not let this get out of hand. You need to know about what happened."Aadhi was stunned when Varun spoke calmly with him after so many years but his anger clouded everything.

Aadhi turned to Varun, his anger still simmering. "Varun, you know what happened, right? She almost got killed, and she didn't think it was important enough to tell me! and it's all because of your fucking cousin!"Aadhi took a deep breath to regain his composure, not wanting to snap at his friend who had engaged in a casual talk with him after so many years. With a measured tone, he said, "Varun, please, let's not talk about this anymore. Just go."

Varun nodded in understanding and quietly walked away from the scene. As he exited, he decided to take some time to reflect on and absorb everything that was happening around him, trying to make sense of the complex dynamics surrounding him. Meghna's words kept replaying in his mind, and he ultimately chose to give her perspective a chance.

Aadhi is standing with closed eyes, he wants to calm but the thought of someone harming Meghna has broken him. His hands are fisted tightly and he trying to regain his composure. Aadhi tried to maintain his composure and he felt the softness on his hand. "Aadhi, please calm down. Let's talk this out. Everything is fine"

Aadhi's anger flared even brighter, and he clenched his fists. "Calm down? You're telling me to calm down? You and Aadharsh almost got killed, Megha! And you didn't think it was important enough to tell me?"

Meghna looked down, her voice shaking slightly. "I didn't want to worry you, Aadhi. You're already so stressed about our office issue, and if I told you this, your stress and anger would have increased, and you would have worried yourself more! That's wh-"

He cuts her off, his voice filled with anger. "Meghna, I get it! You thought you could handle it on your own, but that was a terrible decision!  you can't just keep dangerous stuff like this from me. It's not okay!"

Aadhi's phone runged he attended the call, Meghna never saw his anger but did not know how to calm him down."Come, I have important stuff to take care of, Get in the car I will drop you at home"She dont want to anger him anymore so she just nodded and went with him.

When they reached home, everyone was sitting very tensely because they knew about Aadhi's anger."Why dad? WHYYY?" He shouts in anger.SivaSeshan tried to pacify him. "Aadhi, we dont want to add stress. We didn't think it was necessary to worry you."

But Aadhi was relentless, his anger building with each passing moment. "You all should have told me about this! How do you think I feel when you ignore me like this? I'm part of this family, and I deserve to know!"