Chapter-12

NOTE: "Before we dive into the next chapter, there's been a small adjustment to note. In the previous chapters, I mistakenly referred to it as 'Hotel' instead of 'McKnight Hospital.' Please keep this correction in mind as we continue with the story."

THE NEXT DAY.

THE SESHAN INDUSTRIES

The whole office was stunned after hearing the news of their construction sight. In the CEO Cabin, Aadhi was walking tensely. His coat was hanging on his seat, and his hair was disheveled as if he had run his fingers through it. It's all because of the news he heard at the construction site where the Mcknight Hospital project is going on. 

"They had a plan to construct two blocks. The first block has already been completed, with only minor finishing work left to be done. The second block was still in the process of being built when a short circuit issue caused a fire to break out. It caused a spark which ignited the fire and caused the building to shake, leading to injuries. The fire also caused structural damage to the building, meaning that the second block had to be put on hold until it could be repaired.

Prakash came into the room and told Aadhi that their car was prepared. Aadhi, accompanied by Prakash and Santhosh, left the room looking unusually distant and cold. Prakash had never seen Aadhi so tense before, no matter what the problem was.

"Aadhi dont worry da, everything will be fine".

Aadhi talked without looking at him.

"It is not fine Prakash. How can the supervisor not have checked this? We have to ensure the safety and health of our workers, and this situation is unacceptable. I'm furious, and I don't know what to say to Mr. Greyson Mcknight"

Aadhi sounded really mad, but Prakash stayed quiet because he knew that Aadhi wasn't angry with him. Aadhi was just upset about what had happened.

 After twenty minutes of driving they reach the spot. the doctors' team already arrived tirelessly attending to individuals who sustained injuries in the building circuit accident. The injured persons, some with burns and others with various injuries resulting from the incident, are receiving prompt medical attention and support. Upon seeing Aadhi, his P. A  Kiran rushed towards them. Aadhi asked him to call the supervisor, he analyzed the whole area and rushed towards a man who was in his 40s, he was about to collapse in-ground, so Aadhi helped the man sit down on a nearby chair to make sure he was okay. He checks the persons who are injured and He understands that in times of crisis, people may feel scared and uncertain and he wants to make sure that they know they can come to him for help. He wants to be a source of comfort and reassurance. After checking everyone, Aadhi approached the location where the visibly frightened supervisor was anxiously awaiting. Aadhi's intense gaze sent shivers down the supervisor's spine.

"How did the short circuit happen here?" Aadhi inquired.

The supervisor gulped nervously and responded, 

"Sir, um, there was a fire in one of the circuits, and that's why this, uh, accident happened. When we, uh, attempted to review the CCTV footage, we discovered that the camera in that area is not, um, functioning."

"Are you serious? Is this how you think I should be treated for the salary I am paying you?

The supervisor stammered, and suddenly, a security guard came up to Prakash and told him something. Prakash looked very serious and then shared what he heard with Aadhi.

"Rudhran is here, and he mentioned he wanted to meet with us."

Aadhi's demeanor shifted upon Rudhran's mention, and he directed the security to bring him over. In just a matter of minutes, Rudhran stood before them, sporting a deceitful facade of innocence. Aadhi's hands clenched tightly, and his gaze bore into Rudhran with an icy intensity. Underneath his brave front, Rudhran told with fake sadness.