𝗖 𝗵 𝗮 𝗽 𝘁 𝗲 𝗿 ¹¹

★・・・・・・★

★・・・・・・★

Her fragrance

Her fragrance.

Her eyes.

Her lips.

Everything about her tempts me to a level that she can't even imagine. But she is a stubborn, very stubborn woman who loves to defy me.

She really thought that I'd agree to her not going to the office.

Never.

I've been waiting for her to get ready for 6 minutes, and if she doesn't come out of the closet in 4 more minutes, or I'm going in.

Within a minute she came out in
black high-waisted skirt with a white buttoned-down collar. Two Buttons of the Buttons were opened her shirt, giving a beautiful view of her. Her curves were perfectly showing from her outfit, urging different emotions in me.

She glared at me, attempting to look dominant but instead resembling an angry cat who adores its master.

"I am ready. Are you going to sit there and stare at me?" she rolled her eyes.

I raised my brow and smirked a little, appreciating the confidence that had just built up in her.

"Yeah, sure," I got up and started approaching her with slow, steady steps, causing her to step backward with each stride.

Her eyes widened, and her breaths grew heavier as I closed the distance between us. Eventually, her back hit the wall, and I stood there, pinning her under my gaze.

She looked up at me, given the height difference between us.

"W-What?" she stammered.

I scrutinized her features; she had applied a little blush, and that mole under her lips was incredibly attractive.

Her eyes traveled across my face, locking onto mine. Her plump lips were slightly apart, inhaling and exhaling air in a constant rhythm.

I leaned closer and her fragrance filled my nostrils vanilla fragrance