Around 9:30 Jin called Eunwoo to let her know about Jungkook's decision of meeting with Jimin before finalising anything. Eunwoo too agreed on Jimin's behalf when Jimin nodded her head as the call was on loud speaker. The two mothers decided that the kids will meet at the Park mansion as Jimin couldn't walk much. Eunwoo arranged everything for the meeting in their garden. 

At 11 o' clock sharp a doorbell rang and a maid opened the door to see Jungkook standing with a bouquet of pink roses and another man standing behind Jungkook with lots of other gifts

At 11 o' clock sharp a doorbell rang and a maid opened the door to see Jungkook standing with a bouquet of pink roses and another man standing behind Jungkook with lots of other gifts. Eunwoo also came out to greet him and called him inside to talk as Jimin was still getting ready with Tae's help. "Sorry beta Jimin is still getting ready as she overslept due to the high dosage of medicine. Hope you'll not mind this. She also got a bit slow in doing things because of the sprain" Giggled Eunwoo thinking about Jimin complaining to her about her speed. " Its ok aunty I didn't mind it all. Aunty, Maa sent all this gifts for you guys and medicines for Jimin. Hope you'll like them" said Jungkook with a gentle tone. Eunwoo then noticed a man entering with a heap of gifts with him. Jin herself wanted to come here but since this was a meeting between the kids so she just send gifts for them as she could meet Jimin later on. "Oh my god, Why did Jin sent so many gifts? This is so unfair, I on the other hand didn't prepare much for you guys. This is so embarassing." Eunwoo was shocked at the pile of gifts in front of her.

Jungkook shook his head saying, "No no Aunty that's totally fine

Jungkook shook his head saying, "No no Aunty that's totally fine. You don't have to worry about that." While they were talking Tae helped Jimin to come downstairs. Jimin came and greeted Jungkook and he too greeted her back. "Shall we go for our meeting Mr Jeon? Its arranged in our garden" said Jimin. Eunwoo slapped Jimin lightly on her shoulders, "Look at this girl, this is not your conference room and absolutely no meeting." Jimin just nodded and didn't speak. Jungkook smiled a little at Jimin's sassiness. When Tae went to help Jimin, Jungkook was a step ahead and supported Jimin for walking. Tae smiled at Jungkook and let him lead her sister.

"So how is your ankle? The swelling is gone but it seems you still can't pressure on your legs as your limping." Jungkook said all these in one go which surprised Jimin that he could notice so much in just one look. Jungkook made Jimin sit in her chair comfortably and she continued, "Hmm. There's stinging pain otherwise its fine." Jungkook nodded at her and then said, "How about meeting another doctor? I'm not saying Dr Nath is bad but a second opinion never hurts." Jungkook immediately explained as he knew that Jimin trusts Dr Nath's opinion very much and handed her the bouquet. Jimin thanked him for the bouquet and then poured tea for Jungkook and said, "I'm fine now. But if this continues then lets take your suggestion." 

THE BOUQUET JUNGKOOK GAVE TO JIMIN

Jungkook smiled when he heard this. "So what is that you want to talk about?" Jimin inquired. Jungkook took a long breathe and started, "You must've heard that I've a daughter with another woman. But truth is I never even looked her way until there was a problem and she took advantage of it and this happened. I know the baby is not at fault so I decided that Hae Won will get my name. I just want to say that I want a partner who can be a mother for Hae Won......." Before Jungkook could say something more Jimin said in a serious tone, "Is Hae Won the baby's name?" Then she smiled beautifully and continued, "Won't you introduce me to our baby? Look I know you must be thinking that I'm just saying things without thinking but believe me I genuinely want to bond with Hae Won. So will you give me that chance?" When Jungkook heard Jimin say all these things he couldn't resist and hugged her tightly. "Yes yes of course you can meet her. You can meet her any time you want." Then Jungkook realised he hugged Jimin without her permission so he immediately let her go and said sorry.

Eunwoo and Tae who were watching the scene from the roof also hugged each other. Jungkook promised Jimin that he would take her to meet Hae Won by the end of this week as Jimin couldn't move much for now. Then they came inside the mansion and Eunwoo invited Jungkook for a lunch to which he accepted. Since Jhope was at his office so the rest of them had lunch.