ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

A/N: Hey! Before I start this chapter, let's do a Percy Jackson/ Harry Potter get to know me! Comment yours so we can get to know each other!

godly parent: mother, aphrodite or athena (probs aphrodite)

ethnicity: greek (mortal ethnicity: mixed)

fav god: apollo (sorry mom)

besties: leo, nico or percy (someone with a lot of trauma)

bf if i had to choose: percy 🤭, would do jason but he's dead! 😢

--

hogwarts house: slytherin... but i have many ravenclaw traits

blood status: 1/2 blood or pureblood

fav professor: severus snape

best friend: daphne greengrass or pansy parkinson

bf: wish i could say draco but he's taken by 1m+ people so i'd be single (matteo doesn't exist guys)

Now on to the story!

🎬🎬🎬

"Y/n, you can do this. You're my Annabeth to Percy." He whispered in my ear so that Aryan and Rick Riordan couldn't hear, and squeezed my hand.

The camera's went on.

Let's rewind a bit. Just to make a short summary of why I was here in the first place.

My name is y/n. Wannabee Annabeth? Guess you can say that. My best friend Leah? Actress? Yup. We fought and eventually I became Annabeth. I'd also met Walker and Aryan on the way. And now here we were, doing the first step of fame. We would film Percy Jackson in three days. Yes, three days. And we were on the

Where was I?

Oh yea. At the same time, 3 of us said.

"Hey Entertainment Weekly, we are the cast of the new Percy Jackson show!"

Cut.

"And I'm Rick Riordan, creator of Percy Jackson."

Cut.

"What do you love the most" The interviewer said to Rick.

"The TV format is what I love the most because it gives us time and space to tell the whole story of the book 'The Lightning Thief' in a way that's a little more true to what I wrote." Rick answered.

"I think that's what the fans have been waiting for." Rick added, while we all nodded our heads in agreement.

Then the rest of the interview was a blur. (Watch the interview above)

🎬🎬🎬(The next day)

We would start filming Percy Jackson tomorrow.

Walker, Aryan, Leah, and I had all grown closer over the past week or so. Although I was closest with Walker, without Percy Jackson we would have never been friends.

I really looking forward to filming with my friends. But before we could start there would be a dinner tonight with us and the director, Alex. I think we were discussing the script or something, but I forgot.

The first few days I wouldn't be filmed yet, but I was still required to come. Anyways I was bored, and dinner was in 3 hours. I decided to invite Leah, Aryan, and Walker over. Maybe we could do a live or something. Aryan came over first.

"So. What we doing?" He asked me and I grinned

"A live!" I told him excitedly. I had only ever done one before and I wanted to do another but I hadn't had a chance to until today.