9: Working Hard & Getting Rewarded

Start from the beginning

Y/N:

I can't wait to see you, too. 😇 I'm a bit nervous. This whole corporate world is all new to me. 😥

He typed back right away, making butterflies swarm my stomach, wondering what he was typing.

Jimin ❤️‍🔥:

Don't worry, sweetheart. I won't boss you around...unless you want me to. 😏

I blushed even harder, looking around me to make sure no one was looking over my shoulder, staring at my phone. I don't know why my lower stomach buzzed a bit.

What was he doing to me?

Y/N:

Please stop making my face redden more and more. I'm almost there, see ya soon! 🙈

I closed my messages app and checked the time. 8:48, and the bus had finally stopped down the street from Park Investment Firm, aka my stop. 

Getting off, I threw my purse up on my shoulder and walked down the street smiling. I could feel the fall air starting to blend in, but it felt amazing out this morning.

Finally reaching the building, I walked into the huge skyscraper and walked straight to the elevators. I looked down to see the time...8:52. I was thankful that I was running early; I wanted to make a good first impression, just in case Mr. Park happened to see me this morning as well.

I was wondering if Jimin told his dad or any of the other leaders or coworkers about me...and did any of his coworkers have assistants, too? Pressing the up button, I looked around me to see some other people gathering around for the ride up, too, making me slightly nod towards them.

My phone buzzed at the same time as the elevator dinged, making my heart skip a beat. I walked onto the elevator and pressed 13 before backing up to the wall to let others pack in. I shyly opened my messages...to see Jimin had responded to me.

Jimin ❤️‍🔥:

My job is to make you blush...and other things I won't mention over text.

And because of that text, I blushed again, looking around to see no one saw. They were just robots, waiting to get off on their floor to start their nine-to-fives. The elevator was a few floors away from 13, so I shot him back a text quickly.

Y/N:

I'm on my way up, so you can just tell me in person...

I knew he probably wasn't expecting that flirty side back from me, but he kinda brought it out of me. Smirking to myself, I put my phone back in my purse in perfect timing, the elevator dinging open to floor 13.