I admired her body. The clothes suit her better than me, she has a curvy figure with natural hair and no makeup. She is beautiful, and I will keep saying that.

"You're a very beautiful young lady, Megan." I complimented her.

Megan smiled. "Thank you. You have the looks honestly, I mean when I first saw you I didn't think you were real."

I laughed. "Thank you love."

Megan turned the TV on and went to YouTube. She searched for a song.

Megan turned the volume up and started twerking.

"MEGAN!" I yelled.

"AH!" She said and stuck her tongue out. "This my shitt."

I had never witnessed anything like the effortless way her ass was moving. "Please switch that off and stop acting up." I said while watching her twerk.

"Miss Knowles show me what you got!" Megan said while trying to get me off the couch. "You got a dump truck too."

"Megan I can't move like that." I said and laughed.

"I'll show you come on, You said we're friends so let's turn up to this song real quick." Megan said.

"Fine."

Megan showed me step-by-step how to twerk. "First squat a little, then put your hands on your knees and arch a little. Then just pop your booty up and down."

I did what she told me. "Like this?" I asked,

"Yes! Now move to the beat of the song." Megan said.

I started twerking to the music.

"Ohhhhhhshittttt look at Miss Knowles being grown." Megan said. "Ayyyyyyeeee!" She hyped me up.

"Is it moving?" I asked.

"IS IT? Girlllll"

After our little twerk party. I decided to show Megan my studio. "You're the only person I will grant access to, even though you have already entered without my approval." I told her.

"Okay!!"

I explained to her what everything was and how it worked. "These buttons are for the volume, and these over here are the instrument buttons." I told her.

"What is that chair? I know you used it in that video." Megan said.

"It's a sex chair, but I've never used it for that." I said.

Megan smirked.

"No. Don't start." I said sternly.

"Also why didn't you post that video you made on YouTube? it's professionally edited and everything."

"I don't know if it's a good song." I said.

"It's an amazing song. Post it!" Megan said.

"Hmm... I'll think about it." I smiled at her.

I let Megan try out some stuff and she went into the booth to freestyle.

•••••
I'm a savage, attitude nasty (yeah, yeah)
Talk big sh– but my bank account matchin'

Hood, but I'm classy, rich but I'm ratchet
Haters kept my name in they mouth, now they gaggin', ah, ah

Bougie, he say they way that thang move it's a movie
I told lil' bro we gotta keep it low, leave me the room key
I done bled the block and now it's hot bi—, I'm Tunechi
A mood and I'm moody (ah)
•••••

"I don't know what else to say.." Megan said and took the headphones off.

"You made that up off the top of your head?" I asked.

"Some of the lyrics I've written in my notes before. The rest I just said what came to mind." She explained.

"That talent Megan, You have the voice for this rapping stuff." I told her.

"You should come in here and freestyle some lyrics." Megan said while walking out of the booth.

"I-I don't know Megan. Free-styling isn't something I do."

"Please", Megan gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh okay. Little girl you're lucky I love you." I said and went into the booth.

"You should start it off with 'Queen B'" Megan said.

"I'm not a Queen." I said and chuckled.

"You're my Queen..." Megan said lowly.

I looked at her and winked.

•••••
Queen B, want no smoke with me (okay)
Then turn this motherf—er up eight hundred degree (yeah)

My whole team eat, chef's kiss, she's a treat (mwah)
Ooh, she so bougie, bougie, bon appetit
•••••

"That's all I got." I said.

"I know you have more than that. Come on.. keep going." Megan encouraged me.

•••••
Hips tik tok when I dance
On that Demon Time, she might start an OnlyFans (OnlyFans)

Big B and that B stands for bands
If you wanna see some real a–, baby, here's your chance
As I say, left cheek, right cheek, drop it low, then swang (swang)
Texas up in this thang (thang)
•••••

About 2 hours of Megan and I been going back in forth in the booth taking turns making up some lyrics. We made a song.

Megan squealed in excitement. "YOU DEVOURED THAT!"

I laughed. "It's alright. You carried it though."

"No seriously, you can sing and rap. You're versatile.." Megan said.

"Thank you beautiful."

"Upload it!!" Megan said.

"We can't do that, I was using too much profanity." I stated.

"You're grown. Who cares?"

"We'll see. Not today though." I told her.

After saving the video to my personal projects, I proceeded to my office to get work ready for Megan. While I was busy preparing, Megan was in the kitchen, casually eating and using her phone.

Collaborating with her on that song was an enjoyable experience, despite it being something different and challenging for me. Perhaps, one day, I will share the video along with the partition song.