Chapter 1

You wouldn't believe how great things were going for Keefe.

He's finally dating Sophie Foster, the girl he's pined for like ages, and his best friend, Fitz, doesn't even care! Keefe was a little worried about how Fitz would react but Fitz was fine with it. He doesn't even seem to be jealous when Keefe and Sophie are acting all lovey dovey as a couple.

Keefe's new abilities, he has them under control. Nothing more to add to that.
The whole Neverseen and bad guys in the Lost Cities? Yeah, that's all done and dealt with. No more trouble with that anymore. The only part of that which sucked was that Ro, along with everyone else's bodyguards, went back to their home cities and had no reason to stick around anymore. Keefe was getting used to not having Ro around, but he still missed the ogre princess.

Keefe living with his dad in the beach house wasn't so bad. They barely interacted and even when they did, it was okay. They didn't argue but it's not as if they had that father-son bond. Keefe was fine with it, as long as he was being fed and had a place to sleep.

Even hanging out with his friends has been great. No one is left out, and they're all close.
Well... Keefe wasn't super close with Tam still, but they were on okay grounds nowadays. Especially after the whole... incident of Tam being held hostage by Keefe's mother and...well you know the rest.
They were more like acquaintances at the moment.

Keefe suspected something going on between Biana and Tam as well, he's noticed that they've been a lot closer recently so Keefe felt sort of happy for the two of them!
He was happy for Biana because well... she didn't have that ridiculous crush on him anymore from when they were kids. And well, sort of happy for Tam because Tam never seemed like a ladies man.
It wasn't Keefe's business though. He never talked to Biana or Tam about it because well, he'd feel as though he'd be invading their privacy and he'd feel uncomfortable if they started to ramble on about one another.

Even Dex and Fitz seemed to be getting closer as friends! Which was good since Dex used to hate Fitz and Fitz never really bothered acknowledging Dex before too!

Linh seemed to be doing good too, her and Marella seemed to be slowly building their friendship.

All in all, everyone in the friend group was doing great.

Keefe was doing amazing. He hadn't expected himself to feel so happy and content in his life before. But it was happening. For once in his life, things were going smoothly.
Nothing would get in the way of Keefe's relationship either!

It was absolutely perfect.

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 472