04 - firsts all round (Dante)

During my meeting with Ivory, I slowly became aware of a million cameras surrounding us at our own dinner table, leaving us with no privacy whatsoever. Whoever made the life altering revelation to let these fucking idiots in will sure as hell be paying the goddamn consequences and Ivory will do the honours.

Luckily the cameras entered my house just after I'd slid a mini gun across my dark wood table down to my supposed to be Fiancé.

Knowing the paparazzi are watching my every move,  I stand abruptly from my chair - the one positioned at the very head of the table as this is my meeting chair until the day I die.

The wooden legs screech across the flooring as I stalk towards Ivory closing the distance between us within seconds.

"Dante, what are y..." she starts with a quite whisper.

My impatience cuts off her speech, as I grasp onto her perfect little hips that have been desperately awaiting my attention ever since I first saw her. I drag her stunning body up off her chair by her hips pulling her closer towards me as I tighten my grip on her, hoping to mark her as mine with this very movement.

Ivory's body is now flush against my own, I take in every whiff of her additive perfume, this turning me on even more than I ever thought possible.

I dip my head between us catching Ivory's lips in mine, I crush our lips together in a ravenous kiss tasting her sweetness for the very first time.

Wanting more, I sweep my tongue inside her pretty little mouth tasting her sweetness once again, this causing my cock to strain against my zipper.

Still not getting enough, I trail my hand up her slim back finally setting in her blonde hair. I tug on small sections as I angle my mouth slightly to give her a sense of what she does to me. And how much she drives me crazy. Her subtle moans tell me how much she is enjoying this, but how she tries to hide their intensity tells me she is in denial about her feelings towards me. Just like I am towards her.

We know we want each other, but the question is can we have each other?

I finally remove my mouth from hers, placing my hands back into my suit pockets feeling around to ensure that the ring is still there.

As soon as I drop down onto one knee the cameras beside me go fucking mental, the sound of clicking rings in my ears immediately giving me a goddamn migraine.

Ivory's eyes go so wide they nearly pop out of her pretty little head.  I pull the ring out of the white box,  placing it on Ivorys finger as she vigorously nods her head towards the cameras,  clearing understanding her role in this.

I smile in appreciation at her playing her part so perfectly well.  I have to fight myself from kissing her once again.  God Ivory Mae what are you doing to me woman.

After the proposal I carry her up the staircase,  placing her down on her bed sheets as I pace up and down the room, coming to the realisation that I have to marry a woman who I shouldn't  have feelings for,  well.. at least it will make the whole faking things easier.

"Dante."  She whispers with a small yawn. 

"Yes sweetheart."  I respond as I run my hands through my hair. 

"The kiss...did it...mean anything to you?" She says with such hesitation it breaks a small part of ice away from my heart.

"Did it you?"  I ask,  sitting down on the bed next to her.

"Yes.  It was the best first kiss."  She admits as she places her head in my lap.

I stroke her blonde hair away from her face,  ensuring that I can look at her beauty for as long as possible. 

It pains me so fucking much to tell her that our kiss meant the complete opposite to what it actually did,  especially as it was her first,  making the wound much much deeper. 

But I promise I will give her a million more and they will be better. 

"The kiss meant nothing.  It was for the benefit of the camera." I lie,  still stroking her hair with such delicacy I feel as if I am suffering from an out of body experience.

Her hand covers mine pulling it away from her.  She crawls up to the top of her bed,  climbing under the covers hiding herself from me. 

"Get up."  I growl as she wiggles further underneath the duvet. 

"Ivory."  I order slamming my hand against the end of her duvet protected foot.

A deep sigh emerges from underneath the quilt as she shows herself once again.  I fight a laugh as her hair looks as if she has been dragged through some kind of torture chamber. 

"What?"  She demands.

"The meeting isn't over."  I growl.

"We left the meeting room, so technically it is." She argues with a sassy smile.

"Don't argue with me or you'll face the consequences."  I rasp fighting the urge to burry myself deep inside her.

"Ooo~ do enlighten me."  She giggles crawling back towards me on all fours.

"I'll fucking show you if you don't let me talk."

"Fine.  Talk then show."  She says looking up at me like an innocent little bunny rabbit.

And so,  I slowly start talking constantly pulling on my trousers trying my very best to hide the tent beginning to form.