01 - playing by the rules (Ivory)

My eyes flutter open and closed at a sudden flash of a painstakingly bright white light.  My eyes blur instantly with rainbow colours refracting on the walls imprisoning me.  I place my cold hands on my face,  dragging them down my delicate features as I adjust my eyes to the new ray of light.

I stare intensely at the small light to the right of me, hoping that it leads to some kind of salvation.  I begin to crawl over to the light, praying to whoever may be listening to set me free from my imprisonment. 

I reach out at the light now positioned directly in front of me.  My fingers glide through the beam of light providing me with a sense of much needed hope. 

Hope,  that I can escape from this nightmare.

After a few moments, I drop down on the floor curling myself into a ball. 

Finally I tear my eyes away from the hopeless light to scan around the room, seeing nothing but four walls.

Four singular walls.
With no windows and no escape route.

This making me feel much more like a convict than before.

But I'm not a convict.
I'm innocent.

The loud sound of a door slamming violently vibrates in my ears.  The very same sound slowly creeps up on me closing the distance between us.

I involuntarily scratch my bare arms feeling as if my skin is covered with millions of invisible bugs making their way though the woods at dawn.

I slam my eyes shut praying to the lord above that no one harms me, and that I am simply just delusional. After all, I expect myself to be nothing but delusional, especially after being shut away in a cold dark room with nothing.

Absolutely nothing.  Nada.  Not even a cup of water. 

I have no idea how long I have been here for. It seems like days but it could only have been a few hours. Trust me, I've listened out for any form of indication to my sentence and how much time I have to give away rotting alone, cold and hungry.

"Such as shame your asshole father didn't pay the debt, an innocent little doll like you shouldn't have to face the consequences." a deep voice grumbles from across the room.

The solidarity figure stands so incredibly powerful in the darkness, taunting me with his voice, playing with me and all my senses.

I am so incredibly captivated by this gorgeous figure, the figure that must be my kidnapper. Yet I cannot help but find his powerful presence pulling so violently on my heartstrings. I shouldn't find him so good looking but something inside me tells me that this Mafia life might not be so bad after all.

Although I have the same thoughts about my life before this. So quite possibly I am simply just delusional.

Like a majority of people, I used to complain about certain aspects of my sad little life like it was the most terrible thing anyone could ever experience.

During my time in this tiny locked away room, I have dealt with much controversy. Especially when thinking back to my life before my sudden imprisonment. A life of which consisted purely of a drunken father, no mother figure and assignments laying out like the last remaining shreds of my dignity.

I didn't get much but my father did occasionally treat me to a book or two when he was in a good mood - however this was incredibly rare.

But now, looking back on my nineteen years spent on the earth, my life with my drunken father didn't seem so terrible after all. And maybe if I'm lucky my new life won't be terrible either, however I believe this is pure wishful thinking.

"Please let me go." I cry out with deep desperation to return where I truly belong.

Home.

"Now now, why would I let go of something so very precious?" He taunts, now stepping out of the shadows.

His muscular frame takes up a majority of the tiny space I have been held captive in.

He fills out his midnight black suit like it was tailored perfectly for him and only him.  The dark suit only emphasising the sheer dominance and power this man possess. 

He stalks towards me,  his shoes thudding against the dark floor as he moves with such strength. 

"Here." He growls holding out a beautifully thick sheet of Ivory paper with imbedded roses on each of the corners. 

His delicious scent drifts under my nose,  taking a strong grasp on each of my senses. 

I run my finger along the paper feeling the sensation of the midnight black text I am so very hesitant to read.  After all, I know I must sign this gorgeous paper, as this is what is keeping me alive.

The deep black text stands out like nothing I have ever seen before, simply showcasing how very expensive this must be.

The text reads a list of different rules that I must obey if I wish to keep my so called 'precious little life'. After all, I know my father will never pay up, not even to release his captive daughter who he once loved with all of his very being. Well at least I thought he did.

Hesitantly I takes hold of the extravagant black fountain pen in my pale shaky hands, not bothering to read what I am being forced to do as their is no other option to be offered.

This is a contract of life.  You obey these rules or you die.  And death isn't an option. 

She scribbles her signature parallel to his,  with tears streaming down her face.  Her hot tears plant delicate kisses to her soft lips as she places the pen back down on the hard wood surface with a light thud. 

From this moment forward you are now joined together in unison until he has had enough.

Contract

1. You will serve, obey and please your master/dominant.  And you shall not show any form of disrespect to your master or his men.  
2. You will marry your master,  without any form of hesitancy.  To this,  you will be rewarded with 10 million dollars.
3. You will get revenge on your father for his crimes towards your husband.
4. You will provide your master with an heir. 
5.  You shall not fall in love with your master,  or come up with any ideas of a fairytale future during the term of this contract.
6. You will provide yourself to your master with no form of hesitancy. Making yourself available to him at any given moment he deems fit.  This will include: making yourself his,  his to taunt, his to spank, his to protect, his to fuck, his to taste, his to claim, his to own, his to discover until no parts of him remain unseen, untouched, undiscovered by you. 

If all contents of this paper are agreeable to the submissive.  Please sign below.

———————