21| We used to be crazy in love

She stares at me with her golden eyes which kept swirling with emotions

Confusion, fear and mostly no traces of denial.

She accepts somewhere inside that she still have all the claims on me as much as I do.

The only thing which stops her is her ego.

Or a thread related to her past, our past.

Whatever it is, now I make that my new resolve to make it drill it into her head, that no matter what, I will never leave her alone.

It's high time I stop running to other things and pursue that one person who I unknowingly always ignored.

"No need, me and Juvee will take a taxi." She says walking out of the dark hallway.

"She is already gone." I say stepping beside her, "Burak took her."

She stops walking, and faces me again, her brown eyes filled confusion, "Burak?"

I walk towards the reception to take our coats, I grabbed her coupon from her bag, which was hanging outside by the way. I didn't stole it. "The silent guy."

"And you know that, because?" She snatches her coat from me. That ever so angry expression back on her face.

I chuckle as I wear my coat. "You keep forgetting that I am the CEO, I know each and every single person who works in my office."

She angrily ties the knot of her coat. "That certainly keeps feeding your ego, doesn't it?"

I follow her out of the hall venue, which is also owned by my family for such events.

My car is brought by the valet guy and I thank him and give him a tip.

I open the passenger seat door, "After you, red lady."

Sakina gives me plain look as if she cannot decide if she wants hit me or question my existence.

I believe it's all of the above.

She grumbles something under her breath and gets in the car.

I round the car and take my seat.

"Can you say red is my favourite colour?" I say gesturing at her, me and my car.

"You don't even like red." She mutters.

I take a look at her, "I do now."

She points me with a glare and I chuckle driving off from the main entrance of the venue.

"Did you liked the collection?" I ask tapping on the steering wheel.

"You showed me the designs before, remember?"

I kind of feel disappointed that I showed her before and not catch her reaction. "Oh yes."

She stays quiet for a second, "It was stunning."