Its Quidditch time

Magsimula sa umpisa

"you need energy hari. If you don't eat, I will feed you Myself" Aishi said holding the spoon and scooping more food before turning to him. "say ahh" 

"No aishi you don't have...." but his mouth was full of food again as aishi fed him. Percy chuckled seeing from the teachers' table and secretly took a picture of her son's embarrassing moment. "ahh that boy is so whipped. they grow up so fast."

By eleven o'clock the whole school seemed to be out in the stands around the Quidditch pitch. Many students had binoculars. The seats might be raised high in the air, but it was still difficult to see what was going on sometimes. Ron and Hermione joined Aishi and Draco who were also supporting the Slytherins in the top row. As a surprise for Harry, they had painted a large banner on one of the sheets. It said GO HARRY GO, and Aishi, who loved to draw had done a large badger underneath also with Harry's favorite animal around the sheet. Then Hermione had
performed a tricky little charm so that the paint flashed different colors.

"What is that in your lap jackson?" Snape asked Percy who was holding something. She lifts it up and it shows 'HARRY FOR THE WIN!' In blue letter over a yellow backdrop," I have to cheer for my baby. this is the first game. even his family is here.." She points to the gang (regulus in disguise) who came to watch the game and were decked in Hufflepuff colors to cheer for Harry.

Meanwhile, in the locker room, Harry and the rest of the team were changing into their yellow Quidditch robes (Slytherin would be playing in green). Cedric cleared his throat for silence."Okay, men," he said. "And women, This is it. The big one, This is the best team Hufflepuff's had in years. We're going to win. I know it." He glared at them all as if to say, "Or else. Right. It's time. Good luck, all of you."

Harry followed the others out of the locker room and, hoping his knees weren't going to give way, walked onto the field to loud cheers. Madam Hooch was refereeing. She stood in the middle of the field waiting for the two teams, her broom in her hand. "Now, I want a nice fair game, all of you," she said, once they were all gathered around her. Harry noticed that she seemed to be speaking particularly to the Slytherin Captain, Marcus Flint, a fifth year. Harry thought Flint looked as if he had some troll blood in him unlike Kris. 

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the fluttering banner high above, flashing the words over the crowd and aishi waving at him excitedly. His heart skipped. He felt even braver seeing his family and his mom holding banners to cheer him on.

"Mount your brooms, please." Harry clambered onto his Nimbus Two Thousand. Madam Hooch gave a loud blast on her silver whistle. Fifteen brooms rose up, high, high into the air. They were off. "And the Quaffle is taken immediately by Jenne Holmes of Hufflepuff — what an excellent Chaser that girl is, and rather attractive, too —"
"JORDAN!"
"Sorry, Professor."
The Weasley twins' friend, Lee Jordan, was doing the commentary for the match, closely watched by Professor McGonagall. "And she's really belting along up there, a neat pass to Angela
Spinner, a good find of Cedric diggory's, last year only a reserve — back to Holmes and — no, the Slytherins have taken the Quaffle, Slytherin Captain Marcus Flint gains the Quaffle, and off he goes — Flint flying like an eagle up there — he's going to sc- no, stopped by an excellent move by Hufflepuff Keeper and the Gryffindors take the Quaffle — that's Chaser Cedric Diggory of Gryffindor there, nice dive around Flint, off up the field and — OUCH — that must have hurt, hit in the back of the head by a Bludger — Quaffle taken by the Slytherins — that's Adrian Pucey
speeding off toward the goal posts, but he's blocked by a second Bludger — sent his way by Wesley  — a nice play by the Hufflepuff Beater, anyway, and Diggory back in possession of the Quaffle, a clear field ahead and off he goes — he's really flying — dodges a speeding Bludger — the goal posts are ahead — come on, now, Cedric — Keeper Bletchley dives — misses — HUFFLEPUFFS SCORE!"