𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

‧₊˚⋆˙

SEJAL

"3, 2, 1 . . .", Sharky makes us wait it out even longer before he finally opens his mouth and blurts out, "Sejal."

I can't help myself as I walk into his open arms and give him a hug, but we just start laughing.

The Beta Squad is jumping when they enter and come over to me as they all point me toward the main camera and I wave before saying:

"Play the trailer.", the lot of them envelop me in a tight embrace as I see Sharky looking over at Chunkz, who looks like his concocting a master plan.

Luckily, the cameras have stopped.

"Mrs. Mohamud.", he whispers and Niko starts giggling whilst I keep my grin small as raise my head up to look at Sharky's expression.

He just shakes his head, trying to hide his happiness as he drags his hand down his face, "You lot are going too quick, you'll make her run away before I've even got a chance to take her to the Sky Gardens."

"Nah, that'll be your balding head.", AJ gets appreciative slaps on the back for that one as I cover my mouth.

"Find that funny, do you?", he pulls me toward him by the arm and I shake my head before I look at the ground and start laughing my fucking arse off.

"I'm sure it's amazing.", I say, putting my hand on his shoulder and he makes a stupid face at me before I pretend to faint, "So hot."

"I see how it is.", we continue joking around without even realizing that the boys have left us alone before I put my number in his phone.

"I'll go now.", I say as he bends down, so I can put my arms around his neck and he puts his head in the crook of my own.

"Is it alright if I take you on your dream date tomorrow at six o'clock?", I nod profusely.

"I'll text you the address.", I wave goodbye to him and rush toward Bea, who puts her hands on my shoulders and uses them for support when she starts jumping up and down in excitement.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

I'm in Greenwich the next morning for my brother's football match. It's a good thing my mom cannot see him when he pecks May on the lips and rushes out onto the field.

My nani is adjusting her glasses as she sits down next to me, and I hand her the crisps that I've been munching on without a breath of air.

My mom has been trying to pry out of me what has got me so giggly as I read the messages that Sharky is sending me.

I just tell her that Beatriz refuses to leave me alone, and she completely believes me as she continues cheering on my brother.

I don't think his team has lost a match throughout the championship, and I keep stuffing my face out of fear when the other team starts making their way down the field with the ball in stow.

Imagine three short Indian women jumping up in sync while screaming out and cheering when number seven from our team stole the ball and found a way back to the other goal.

I lost my absolute mind when they scored another point, nani was so shocked at how quick Sid was on his feet.

I had my hair tied up in a ponytail and I was wearing one of my brother's jerseys, which was longer on me, but still tight around my waist and stuff. And I could see that May had on a sweatshirt from their school, she was sitting with her friends but kept looking up at me and waving.

We've only met once, but it was by accident. I was picking up my idiot little brother from school and he was kissing her out in the open. I literally honked the horn and he looked like he was going to shit his pants before he got in the car.

"SIDHARTH!", I yelled at him, watching as he fiddled with his jacket before pecking her on the cheek as she waved at me slightly, giving me an apologetic smile as she walked him toward our car.

"I'm so sorry.", she said quietly and he shook his head at her before telling her that he would see her tomorrow.

"Are you mad?", I ask, angry out of my mind. He knows that he's not allowed to have a girlfriend, nonetheless, kiss her in the goddamn street.

"I'm sorry, okay? I love her though, didi.", he gives me a pouty smile trying to convince me, I ignored him the rest of the car ride home and told him to treat her with respect and to not get her pregnant before giving him my approval.

I tell Mum that I'm going to use the restroom before walking by the seat that May is sitting in, she had on a sweatshirt that I recognized to be the one that Sid used to wear to school, it has his jersey number on the back of it along with YADAV right above it.

"Didi?", she asked before getting up and leaning over to give me a hug. When Sid was younger he would always tell me that his girlfriend would have to treat me with respect no matter what because of how much we valued each other.

She even learned how to properly pronounce it and everything, it definitely did make me feel proud of the man that my brother has become.

"How are you?", I questioned before sitting down as she offered me some of her fish and chips which she said were absolutely rubbish since she ordered them from the canteen behind the stands.

"Wonderful, how about you?", I just gave her a cheeky smile before pulling out my phone. Even though we've only met in person about once, we always talk on FaceTime and we talk about all of the men that I could potentially date. I genuinely trust her.

"Get ready for this one, May Kershaw.", I hand her my phone before playing the clip that went viral of me and Sharky hugging each other. We were fully emotional and then it cuts to us being surrounded by the Beta Squad before I say 'Play the trailer'.

"WHAT THE FUCK?", she screamed out as her eyes practically bulged out of her eye sockets and she read the title of the video that I was in, "Sejal, you've had a crush on him for so long."

"I know, I know.", I said with a wide smile on my face before she brought me in for a tight embrace as she patted me on the back.

"Good on you, mate.", she winks at me before scrolling through the comments as I take sips of her Coke, "And you look so beautiful."

I will be absolutely gorgeous when Nella gets me ready for tonight, I'm going to blow Sharky's fucking mind.

‧₊˚⋆˙