"I am not into your filthy gifts you know....."

Obito was going to do something but stopped as soon as he heard a voice.

The voice he knew very clearly. A voice which he loved listening to. A voice which said that would look over for him.

"Obito....."

This time the voice came louder than earlier and Obito looked at his right.

Obito could feel his heart stop beating and his lungs fight for air as he saw her.

His head started to spin as he felt her warm chakra.

Rin was slowly coming towards him. She was surprised too to see her old comrade.

What happened to him? She was scared when she heard his voice but somehow she managed to come out from the dark when she saw Obito hitting Naruto.

She slowly went towards him and stood right infront of him with a smile in her face.

Obito couldn't feel anything and fell onto his knees with a loud thud.

Rin immediately sat down and held him.

"What kind of Genjutsu is this?"

He mumbled.

"It's not a Genjutsu Obito I am here. I am really here in full flesh and blood."

Obito stiffened as he felt Rin placing a hand over his cheeks.

"Obito....."

Obito looked at Naruto who was already looking at him with his rinnegan flash open.

Within a moment Obito saw everything that Naruto had done.

When Naruto was done showing him everything he stopped and chuckled.

"I told you I have been working on a new jutsu."

Obito looked down and then looked at Rin.

"I am sorry Rin...... I didn't mean to..''

Obito didn't have to finish when he felt her warmness over him.

"You don't have to. I already have forgiven you." Rin said as she hugged him tighter.

Rin felt him shaking visibly shaking so she held him closer and let him out all those emotions that he had been holding since last 15 years.

Naruto stood up and went to call Hinata and left them to have some privacy.

When he came outside, he saw his girlfriend and the other females having an all together conversation.

"Naruto-kun...."

Hinata said and then got up hurriedly making those other women chuckle.

"Are you okay?"

She checked his sowllen nose.

"Yeah, just got hit bye something." Naruto chuckled removing the remaining blood from his nose.

"Where are they? Are they okay?"

"Well, they are having an emotional reunion and we should not disturb them."

"What do you mean by not see him. I am going to kick his ass out. How dare he kill me?"

Izumi shot up and ran towards the entrance.

Everyone ran behind her to catch up.

When they entered, everyone gaged.

"You know, there is a minor here....." Naruto spat.

Obito and Rin pulled off from their lips reunion and awkwardly laughed.