Episode 1: "Fault"

Start from the beginning

"Come sit I'm glad you were listening" he said patting a empty space beside him as she didn't argue and listen sitting beside him. "Now I want you both to Listen carefully to what I'm about to say" dad said getting serious.

POV: Ethan

Since the tragic end to my sophomore year at Intergalactic Academy I've just been doing my duties as The only heir to my planets throne, because I'm not old enough to be a king the temporary king and queen was Aunt Stella and Her Husband Rick.

I sat in my room doing the only thing that comforts me during troubled times- reading I've picked up reading after the incident I just didn't have the guts to call or text my friends because- I failed them if only I was stronger or my stupid powers was activated I would've been able to save Adrianna and Adrianna's mom.

"Prince Ethan you're being summoned by her royal highness queen Stella" a maid said doing a polite curtsy.

"What does she want now?" I said rolling my eyes as I dismissively waved my hand at the maid, she got the message as she curtsy one last time before leaving.

•Throne Room•

"You wanted to see me?" I said as I saw my aunt disrespectfully sit sideways on the throne but as soon as she saw me she sit facing me while clearing her throat.

"Yes, I wanted to tell you that you'll be returning to Intergalactic Academy tomorrow" She said.

"What?! I thought we came to an agreement that I would be homeschooled?" I said.

"That isn't what's best for you-" she said.

"What's best for me? You don't know what's fucking best for me" I said angrily.

"Don't speak to your aunt like that" Rick said as I just noticed he was standing there the whole time and this is the first time he's ever said a word to me.

Without another word I just ran out of there as fast as I could, on my way out I bumped into someone as that person yelp. "Watch where you're fucking going!" I shouted looking at the person to see it was a girl around my age in a maid dress.

"You're the one who bumped into me so I think you're the only suppose to be watching where your going" she said.

"Excuse me?! Do you not know who I-" I tried to say as she cut me off.

"I don't give a fuck who you are you could be the prince for all I care which I highly doubt it-" she said looking me up and down dressed casually. "Once you're in the wrong you're in the wrong" she added.

"So you're saying-" I tried to speak but got cut off again by a lady rushing up to us.

"Gia this is where you ran off to... and why are you being rude to the prince" A lady who seems to be in her 40's said.

"Him?! The prince?! There's no way..." Gia said as her mother smacked her grabbing her daughter's neck as both bowed before me.

"I'm deeply sorry for my daughter's behavior please forgive us prince Ethan" Her mother begged forgiveness for her.

POV: Adrianna

The thought of going back to the place that took my mother's life makes my blood boil, and on top of that dad has no problem sending us back there it's like he has forgotten the way how she was killed... and not to mention Adrian, he has no problem moving on so quickly.

"Now that your both here, Adrianna let's start with you why haven't you been talking to us lately?" Dad asked.

"Do you have to ask? You dad have no problem sending us back to that school which news flash took my only mom figure away from me" I said getting angry as tears started to roll down my cheek. "And you adrian you seem fine after what happened last year, have you forgotten mom like how you just completely shut me out of your life like how our foster mom died back on earth?" I added.

"You think you're the only one grieving mom's death, everyone grieves differently I've just been holding it in for the sack of this family honestly you are so selfish you honestly think everyone must openly grieve someone we barely knew for a year a Damn year" He said.

"Um.... okay now that everyone got their thoughts out in the open I have a few things to say" Dad said. "First, Both of you aren't wrong Adrianna everyone grieves differently and I think you just have to accept that you aren't the only one grieving your mother's death" He added.

"Adrian your sister has a point you don't have to bottle it all up and blame yourself for your mother's death if you be more open maybe we can all grieve together, share her memories and let she live on in our hearts" He said as I did feel a little better after what he said but I just wasn't ready to forgive Adrian for the way he's acted over the past year.

"I'm going to bed, wake me up when it's time to school I guess" I said.

I still wasn't sure about returning to Intergalactic Academy the place where our mother died but I was willing to give it a try, I changed into my PJ heading to sleep with a lot on my mind especially about tomorrow.

[The next Morning]

I rubbed my eyes sleepily entering the kitchen to see Taylor, Adrian and dad already at the table eating breakfast. "Good morning Adrianna join us for breakfast?" Dad said as I responded with a whispered "morning" because I was still so sleepy.

"Adrian, are you excited for your second year at Intergalactic Academy?" Taylor asked trying make small talk cutting this awkward tension between us.

Suddenly the room went pitch black I couldn't see anything. "Dad?! Adrian?! Taylor?! What's happening?" I asked as I hear a snap of a finger as I saw dad with a green fire ball in hand to provide light.

"Adrianna, Adrian and Taylor whatever you do.... don't move and stay close" He command seemingly knows what's going on.