October special...Halloween month :D

Start from the beginning

"Doing two was nice at first but I had get rid of one of them and ended up quieting the fashion world...I tell ya that is a weight of my damn shoulders."

Hela didn't stay in the human world too long she did visit Charlie in hell and the two where happy seeing each other again, Charlie wasn't thee only demon that was happy seeing Hela those at the hotel where happy seeing Hela again. Alastor was quite happy seeing Hela but not so happy seeing Angel Dust's arm around her shoulder and waist, Alastor was one of the many demons that weren't so happy with Hela dating Angel. Alastor maybe asexual but he deeply cared about Hela since the two had history when Alastor was a child, though he wasn't the many that wanted to kill Angel and they couldn't because he was still blessed by Hela and couldn't touch him.

Hela had invited Charlie and thee others to a big Halloween party she would be hosting at the MGM grand and booked thee entire hotel since she had the money and to her thee amount was like pocket change to her, Vaggie was shocked to hear the Hela got to book the entire hotel since it was thee largest hotel in the U.S. Angel wasn't surprised that Hela can afford it she trusted him enough to see her vast wealth and then some.

To stick it to Satin Hela had asked Beelzebub in helping out with the Halloween party on earth and she was more than happy in helping Hela out, especially it would be her first party on earth. Hela liked Beelzebub even though she's the sin of gluttony, she wouldn't have believed herself now that she was on friend terms with the sin of Lust and Gluttony. Hela wasn't counting Lucifer since she was now his daughter along with having a little more power over him with him being fully aware of it, like when he didn't have a say when Hela started dating Angel. Lucifer didn't like thee idea of a former porn star dating his child but he couldn't do anything about it that bothered him the most, Hela was fully aware of it and loved it. 

Talking with Beelzebub about the party and what it could have was a little fun for Hela they spoke in the human world at the hotel with the manager and party organizers, of course Beelzebub was in her human form as to not freak out the humans too much. Though Beelzebub wasn't thee only demon that was with Hela Angel Dust was with them as well Octavia and Stolas who where in there human disguises, along with a couple of Hela's fizzbots that where meant for security and guarding whenever she was out in public. The fizzbots did a great job with keeping the paparazzi far away from her along with crazy fans that she didn't want to deal with,(inspired by south park Hell on earth 2006 episode with how big the party is) Hela wanted to do an idea that no one had done which was the life size ferrari cake the perfect edition to the party. Beelzebub really liked that idea of a life size car that was really a cake with everyone getting a piece, since there would be a mix of demons Hela thought it would be a good idea in having two cakes just in case something happened.

"A ferrari cake, that's a fucking great idea." Angel Dust said that being happy with the idea for the parties signature piece at midnight, after everything was arranged and the prep for the party was starting Hela had went back to hell and returned to the hotel.

"My only concern is THOSE two." Angel knew who Hela was talking about, it helped a little with word getting out about her being Lucifer's daughter with Valentino and Vox keeping there distance from her. But it wasn't enough, with Vox's powers Hela was uncomfortable with being around TV's in hell and Hela knew that her Halloween party was big buzz on a lot of topics and was told by Charlie how 666 mentioned her ' Hell on earth Halloween party' Hela really didn't want to see either of those two especially Valentino the most. 

Several weeks later October 30th' devil's night'  

With a week advance the hotel that Hela booked already started preparing for the party, the humans that got an invite where mostly famous celebrities and wealthy people that could afford the tickets. The demons in hell where that managed to get tickets or in there case special wrist bands that allowed them entry, with Beelzebub helping with the party Hela knew that it would be party no one wasn't going to forget. 

"Those fuckers still in your head?" Angel Dust questioned Hela that in there hotel room while he was holding her from behind her and his head resting on the top of her head and Hela sighed 

"I'm not going to let them ruin this party, I just need to make sure they stay FAR away from me. If they crash it'll only make things worse."

"A little hotel sex to cheer ya up a little?" Angel said that in a cheerful tone that made Hela look up at him with a confused look on her face and he just smirked at her........

Halloween night.....

The hotel on the inside was completely Halloween decorated many humans where in costumes the hotel staff where wearing uniform costumes as to tell them apart, not long after the humans showed up demons did as well from a certain entrance the human guests didn't know about.

Hela didn't make her grand entrance until around 10pm, she didn't want to go all sexy but she still wanted to catch people's eyes so she went with the ball gown dress from the labyrinth. She wasn't afraid in showing her cheek marks either and she also had her hair up all special, in wanting to match Angel Dust wore the goblin's king's ball robes from the same scene as the dress.

 She wasn't afraid in showing her cheek marks either and she also had her hair up all special, in wanting to match Angel Dust wore the goblin's king's ball robes from the same scene as the dress

"So far so good, I can't wait till midnight." Hela said that while looking around seeing everyone enjoying the party more so that she hadn't spotted either Vox or Valentino so far, Hela was enjoying her party herself with talking with Beelzebub in thanking her for her help after she chatted with Charlie and the other demons from her hotel that attended the event.

It was the moment that midnight care everyone cheered seeing the farrier cake and it only took an over thirty minutes for the whole thing to be eaten and not wanting to put anything to waste Hela brought out the second farrier cake and told that guests could take some of the cake before they left...

                  The rest of the night was a bit of a blur to Hela cause of all the buzz she drank and she can hold her liquor pretty good, Angel Dust didn't leave her side even when she was drunk he didn't want anything happening to her or worse getting kidnapped at her own party. He was happy that didn't happy.