Chapter 43

(very short chapter, gonna be out of town for a little bit and I want to do a Valentine's days chapter)

The moment Angel Dust made the offer in celebrated the Noruldra harvest really moved me enough to make me tear up from happiness and it was right then and there that I wanted to celebrate it, Lucifer was curious about the traditions of the Noruldra since he didn't know that much about the culture. Location to me was very important and the closest location in the united states that had a close resemblance to my original home was in Utah, my home had the right type aspen trees. I had aspen trees grow around my home and the only location that had those trees in California. But for a traditional harvest celebration I needed to be in a more closed location and my home wasn't it, now that I had refreshed myself with my magic and spells I was able to get a lot of the things I needed for that harvest and then some.

Not long after Lucifer left and returned to hell and everyone turned in for the night something unusual happened to me, instead of a usual dream I was outside my body where I couldn't be seen like a ghost and opening my eyes I saw that I was in Charlie and Vaggie's room that confused me.

"This is new why am I here?" I thought that to myself and then I heard Vaggie's voice

"Charlie are you certain you saw your mom in Hela's memories?" Hearing that part confused me and I walked over to the other room where I saw Vaggie comforting Charlie who had a confused look on her face

"I know what I saw Vaggie. I want to know why I saw her and how she's connected to the Noruldra?" That part surprised me that made me walk up to them

"What did she just say?" I said that as Charlie continued talking to Vaggie

"There was something else I noticed..Hela's original body looked so different from the other Noruldra and I noticed she looked nothing like her mother, she was thee only one that had those eyes." Her saying that made me a little upset, which brought back some painful memories of my first childhood. Not a lot approached me as a child, none where mean to me but not a lot really talked to me which made me feel alone. The only ones that really did where my parents until my father was spirited away when I was four years old, I barely had any memory of him because I was so young.

"It was after Kahtohallan chose me as it's guardian and being reborn in my second body that they started treated me different...I was given the title Noruldra Goddess." I thought that to myself then I looked over at the picture I noticed of Charlie and her mother when Charlie was a child

"But now I'm curious myself? Looks like I'll be going to Kahtohallan a lot more sooner than I planned."

"Honestly when I first saw Hela's original form something about her seemed so familiar to me? I couldn't figure out what it was, it almost felt welcoming to me." Now hearing Charlie saying those words I couldn't help put looking at the vanity mirror seeing my reflection and looking back at the picture of Lilith with a confused look on my face

"No....There's no way?" Right at that moment I remembered something I should have noticed, back when I shown Lucifer my original appearance when he realized who I was. The look he gave me he looked at me like he had seen a ghost and I realized that it was my third body was when I was given those blessings not in my original body, also remembering Galim when he first saw my original body with having the same shocked expression.