𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑

It's been about a week I have been trying to hide Akaza at night. We kiss and talk but then when he parts it's always so painful. My mother knows someone has been going to my window , but she never say anything on it.

This morning my brothers wanted to go out, and I had to figure out how to brake the bad news to them.

I wore a beautiful and light flower dress that was comfortable and fitting, and they wore whatever they could find and it shows. They in front of me with a smile but I could tell they were extremely nervous to talk to me. They couldn't even find words. "So what do you guys do for work ?" I said trying to clear the air, "oh well... we are demon slayers"

Their words made my eyebrows jump, I gave a small laugh and closed my eyes "that is so cool. You know my dad wanted to be a demon slayer, but I think it is best that he isn't" I kept smiling and they did too. 'God are they going to make any conversation and stop staring at me ?'

Genya finally spoke "Oh uh, what do you do for work ?" I moved my hands on top of the table and started playing with my fingers. "I actually write for the newspaper. The writers section. I know a lot of people don't read the newspaper but it's also online" I froze and looked at the both of them, I was trying not to ramble on but I think that they both really wanted me to talk "I'm getting a award for my story."

We all tried not to talk about the elephant in the room, the question 'where have you been ?' or asking any questions about the past. Someone then blurted out "How did you get here ? I mean It's so far away from our old home." I could only answer him with what I remembered "well.. Sanemi told me to run and keep running as far as I could, so I did. But I didn't know what town I used to be in or what town I was in at the time. Luckily my dad , the police officer you met, took me in." I spoke then looked at Sanemi who was even more nervous than Genya.

Genya asked most of the questions and was always interested in what I had to say. He looked at me like I was the only person in the world that understood him
"I always wanted a sister" he said suddenly while in topic of a good conversation. I smiled and sighed "you always had one."

His hand laid on mine for a slight time and grabbed it back to start coughing into my arm. "God I'm so sorry, I'll be right back".

I kept coughing on my way to the bathroom and got a sudden heat flash. My body turned pale and begun sweating. My coughs tasted bloody so I washed my face and I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. "Hey are you alright ?" A woman said to me and I nodded but I then collapsed into her arms.

I then woke up back at home, my bothers and my mom crowed me. The boys looked scared but my mother looked deeply concerned. "I'm so sorry I don't feel well" I told my bothers and they didn't respond to me. I knew what that meant "it's okay y/n we will take care of you" Genya said to me. "No no, don't act as if I'm sick. I don't want it to go like that" my nose and eyes turned bright red and Sanemi rested his hand on my forehead. "I'll go get some ice" he said plainly and walked out.

I grabbed Genya's wrist getting his attention. "Don't worry , I'll always be your sister" I smiled at him and he kissed my forehead before walking away.

I was left alone after that,  not because they didn't want to stay with me , but because I kept kicking them out when they did come to see me. I kept looking at my window hoping he will appear. Hoping he would at least wave to me. But it was getting too late, I looked at the clock in front of me and slowly started closing my eyes.

A cold hand rested on my forehead and I smiled "You don't have to do that" I spoke to Sanemi and I opened my eyes seeing Akaza. I started to feel better already , I sat up and hugged his sides. "Akaza" I said into his chest as I hugged him. "You're so warm" he said in a concerning tone. And then moved my arms away from him, he bent down to my face and lifted my chin to look at him.

"Let's go" he grabbed my legs and carried me in his arms. He quickly, without my consent, jumped place to place out of my home and soon in the woods. "Where are we going. Akaza please put me down I don't feel good" I said to him and he smiled "you want to get down ?" I look at him and soon enough he dropped me like I asked.
So many butterflies filled my stomach with such a rush while I got much closer and closer to the ground.

The air going through my clothes and hair felt exhilarating. Soon I landed in between his hands again. "Akaza that was not funny !" I started trembling in his arms from the aftermath of falling but he couldn't help but laugh. "But it was fun" he said to me and soon he held my hand , leaving me on my feet in front of a fair. "Akaza, people will know" I warned him pointing out his outfit and skin.

He walked in and grabbed a wig "now they'll think I'm a clown"
I shook my head and started walking out
"Please, let me just , be here with you" he held onto my wrist and I was sure he had no intention to let go. I finally gave in and walked into the fair with him, the bright lights and the smell of grease filled my senses.

He took me to the mirrors room and once I took just one step I lost him. "Akaza ?" I looked around just seeing the reflection of myself each step I took "Aka-" I got interrupted by a touch on my hip. He pressed my back up against the mirrors and held my thighs around his waist. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I hope my eyes will never leave your side" his lips touched my neck and soon my chin.

"You treat me like the only girl in the world" I grew red by the touch of his lips
"You'll always be the only girl in my eyes" he said to me and soon captured his lips against mine. His cold lips mixed with mine bringing him back to life. I held him close to me while my hands explored the feeling of his back, my finger tips tracing the lining of his skin like I've known it forever.

He then walked me over to a fairswheel, this one looked smaller and slower than the others I have seen. We had got on top of one that had creaked with every movement we made. When we got to the top the feris wheel stopped.
"Sorry kids ! Just give it awhile"
The guy running the wheel had said.

Soon we heard a echoed boom, then I looked up seeing the sky filled with excitement. Akaza's eyes got lost in the colors of the fireworks , he seemed to find himself stuck on them, yet I moved his attention back to me "they are beautiful aren't they ?"
I smiled and moved my arms on top of his shoulders "not as beautiful as you" his eyes then focused on me, every inch of me.

The moment felt ruined when I started to cough again, my face becoming red and I begun feeling hot during the cold weather. "I want to go home" I said to him and my legs fell weak. His heart started to shatter, and he held my body that started to become frail. "I'll get you there."

From then on I don't know what happened, my eyes fell and all I felt was that it was more difficult to breathe now. When I opened my eyes it was daylight and I fell more sick. A note to my side had said

"I wish to always be by your side y/n."