𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄

She is desire, the demon of desire.
She offers anything you ever wanted.

"What type of ability is that ?"
He lifted my chin and his red eyes hit my skin. I groaned in pain as he kept cutting me , "stop please !"

Douma held my mouth shut "don't worry it'll be over soon" he smiled , it was unsettling but it seemed that he was only smiling to comfort me.
My whining slowed down and I fell to my knees, my words were weak but i was able to say as my wounds healed "I'll show you what you desire"
My hand tugged at his pants and he looked at me in disgust.

"I know what i want"

I shook my head "no... the demon you desire"
he kicked my hand away and soon kicked my face in "show me your use."

His words were so hurtful I sat there in fear but also in admiration . I nodded and touched his ankles pathetically. I digged into his memories and his wants, most were unsettling and then I saw a young demon, a demon girl who i knew he wanted. My bones broke and my skin changed into what he wanted "don't you want to walk into the sun ? My lord" i bowed my head down. And he shook me
He begun screaming "Why ! Why you !"

"Become him" he pointed at douma
"If that's your desire", it was, and i did as he asked.
I was able to be just as powerful as him. Though, i would need to use them just as well as him, i am still as powerful.

He dared me to be him, my lord, if I ever would in spite of him, he would kill me immediately. I wouldn't even think of it, I wouldn't think of hurting him.
I walked out still dressed as douma, I couldn't find out how to reverse myself .

Someone had ripped off my arm too fast for me to even feel any pain. I turn over with my teeth gritted and look at the demon who had hurt me. "You ... you ruined me..." he was on the brink of tears but then he bolted to me his strength was too overwhelming.
"You hurt y/n" he screamed and that name made me change back into myself, I paused , that word seemed so familiar to me.

"Y/n ?" I slowly muttered to myself and my body melted into me once more. The burning sensation of it all felt relaxing. "Y/n !" He yelled and pleaded once more at my feet "come back to me please. I've missed you and I've missed your touch."
At that moment it was clear what his desire was, it was an old love. My feelings were plain and sane. I just watched his desires , and his story.

"I can give you what you desire" I spoke without emotion. He looked up , his eyes wide and his hands clinged onto my hair.
"It'll only cost you your life."
It was if he hadn't heard what I had said. He only saw his desires played out in his head. He nodded without any doubt. "I want y/n back..." he spoke and his hands touched my aching skin, but for some reason, his touch made it better.

"Hey what are you doing Viola ? You cant kill other demons. Well the important ones" his words snapped Akaza back in place , I bowed and apologized "I'm so sorry, I don't know why I would've done that to you. I won't use it again." I couldn't find emotions , I knew I had them, and I could tell he searched for them.

Yet , as I walked away
I heard a voice
A unexpected memory erose of a woman saying to the same man that I know as Akaza "Would you like to stay for dinner ?"

I soon to find out, this isn't the only memory I have of him and this woman.