𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋

•

Big NSFW warning

A few weeks later of missing Akaza

"Yes thank you so much"
I took a card and smiled politely at the kind man in front of me. "Please visit us soon beautiful", the man was nice enough to give me a smile back and not only that, a flirty request for a date. "Um, I would love to, but let me just get to know you"
"That's what dates are for," he said raising his eyebrow and soon sighing "I get it though. I'll see you soon," he looked at his computer and then at me "y/n".

I walked out and looked at the card he handed me, I turned it around to see a number in sloppy handwriting. "Oh" I scoffed and rolled my eyes as I walked back home.

Someone was crossing their arms while laying their back against my door. "Hm" I said walking up to him "so you finally decided to say hello ?" he smiled at me and moved over so I could open the door. "What ? Do you miss me ?" I laughed at what he said shaking my head. "Its not like I was waiting for you" I lied once again , I waited for him every day for two weeks. I sat in front of my window and waited for him to come knocking at my door.

"What are you making today hm ?" he spoke behind me which made me shiver. "I'm...I'm making..." I spoke breathing heavily. I was nervous of him being behind me, I then saw his arms beside me, his palm laying on the counter trapping me to him.

I didn't want to turn around so I just cleared my throat and kept cutting fish. "Akaza..." I said in a warning tone and he sighed "I know I know , you don't love me. But why do you get so nervous around me ? You're not even scared anymore. You invite me so willingly into your house" he whispered into my neck slowly inching towards me before pressing his lips on my neck. "I'm sorry Akaza..."

I had whispered and moved my hand to his head holding his hair in a fist as he began to suck harshly on my skin. "My love" he whispered into my ear and kissed my skin "all I've been thinking about is your face , your face underneath me" he said lustfully to me begging for my touch.

I turned to him and looked into his eyes, it's been so long that I've known him. That I've been thinking about him. My warm hands roamed up his cold body and his mouth fell breathing heavily as he wanted more yet controlled himself perfectly."I want more" he said and soon picked me up from my waist walking over to my room. "Akaza wait" I spoke pushing his chest away from me.

"Y/n please. I need you" he placed me on my bed and started kissing down my chest removing my clothing seeing something he never noticed. My scars around my body , it had looked like someone tried to rip my skin apart. He looked back into my eyes and I looked back at him afraid that he was going to leave me, vulnerable. Instead his lips started at my neck where my biggest scar was leaving his lips to trail down my stomach.

I grew red and let this continue as he took off my bra. I kept smiling not showing any displeasure, the thought of someone else touching me didn't cross my mind. He removed my clothing and soon his own.

I was scared , yet excited.

My jaw slowly fell once he thrusted once inside of me. "Akaza.." I whimpered and he covered my mouth making sure I didn't talk too loud. "Never thought I would be doing this" he spoke and held my legs around his shoulders , the position was easier and his thrust were soon becoming more recent as he slammed himself inside of me. I didn't think he would , I thought he would've been kinder. But his growls were addictive, I couldn't ask him to stop.

But I did.

"Akaza.. ah, slower , stop I c-cant", he ignored my request and did the opposite. "Hold your legs up it'll be easier to manage love" his words were kind and soft even though his moans were interrupting him. He had got rougher and I was enjoying it. His hands on my waist as he moaned into my ear explaining how good I felt. And I moaned into his, "You're doing so good" he reassured me and I started sweating in pleasure.

My grip around him got tighter and I could feel him throbbing inside of me. "Damn it", he yelled my name out before releasing into me. My limit was reached as well after him. The throbbing as we both laid limp to what had happened . He turned to me seeing me breathless and weak.

"I love you y/n", he sincerely looked into my eyes and I couldn't think of what to say back , so he kissed me softly. His lips mixed in with mine felt so right.

"I want you to be all mine forever" he said while his lips kept colliding themselves to mine and I didn't stop him. His words melted my heart and caused me to think of other things.

"I've got to go". I grabbed a bottle of my wine and get a night gown on taking my phone along with me. I look down at my recent message from someone concerned for my well-being.

"He won't ever know"