Nora: "Heck yeah! So, who's going to compete against me?! Ren?"

Ren: "No, I'll pass."

Nora: "Darn..."

Her eyes then shift to Y/N who is lost in thought and staring at nothing.

Nora: "Hey, Y/N! What about you?"

Y/N: "H-Huh? Oh no, Nora. I already ate so... I'll be going now."

As he said this, Y/N gets up from his spot and walk a few steps before Jaune asks him. 

Jaune: "Where are you going, Y/N?"

Y/N glances back at him and the others, plastering a small smile to them.

Y/N: "I'm just going to relax in the hot spring. Don't worry, I'll catch up with you guys later."

And with that, he walks off while waving goodbye to them. The group stare after him, especially Ruby, Weiss, and Neo.

Roman: ("Well, if he say he's fine, then he's fine.)

Both Ruby and Weiss share a look, wondering what they should do to cheer him up or at least brighten things up as Neo is pondering the same thing. During this, Nora just turns her the large amount of food she brought and then to Jaune, pointing at him.

Nora: "Alright, Jaune! You're up."

Jaune: "W-What? Me?!"

Y/N look at the entrance to each section of the hot spring where he spots the mixed bathing section is closed off and still in repair. 

Y/N: ("Hm, guess I'll just go to the men's side then.")

He enters inside as he starts taking off his clothes to enter the hot spring pool as he ponders to himself. 

Y/N: ("Darius... Christina... what should I do... what can I do...?")

_________________________________________________________________________________

Inside the women's only hot spring, Yang is resting her eyes, soaking up the pool's water as she sighs deeply. Behind her is Blake, crouching down at the edge of the pool, asking her.

Blake: "Can I... join you...?"

Without opening her eyes, Yang gives a hum of approval. Blake slips into the water and walk over to Yang's right side. The two are now just sitting there, side by side, silently basking in the hot spring water for a short while until Blake speaks up.

Blake: "Y-Yang... I'm sorry... for everything. For getting you hurt, for running away, for just... leaving you and our team behind... I didn't mean to hurt you guys, but I did... and I'm done making excuses for it. For now on, I'll be there for you, for our team... if you'll take me..."

Yang remains silent, eyes still close as her words hang in the air. After a moment of pause, Yang finally responds back.

Yang: "It's been almost a year... to the day when Beacon fell..."

This caught Blake by surprise, realizing that is has been less than a year since the Fall of Beacon only to turn to Yang as she continues further.

Yang: "A lot has happened in that time... and I had time to think things over..." 

Finally opening her eyes, Yang looks to Blake before saying.

Yang: "I understand... sort of. I don't know why you ran. Maybe I'll never fully understand that... but I know what it's like to feel something you can't control and how it makes you do things your regret."

The blonde girl laughs for a bit before resuming. 

Yang: "My anger issues are still a work in progress. But the more important thing is that I'm working on it. I'm trying to fix it and from the sounds of things, you are too."