Madhav was a great obstacle than Yejur for Aathara.
So she tried to kill them secretly,just for the throne.

She made an accurate plan but Saraswati somehow got to know about it and every plan of Aathara just went vain.

Things were going well in kingdom except the matter of Aathara and her foolish plans,that's when suddenly someone attacked Vasughi and Saraswati.

Madhav and Yejur were there so they were able to save them.

Just a minor move then Vasughi and Saraswati would have been killed in that moment.

Nobody know who was behind it.
The arrows were flying inside through the window,but no one saw the person who did that.

Vasughi and Saraswati thought it was a plan of Aathara,but later they got to know Aathara is also injured by an unknown attack.

From there several attacks occured within the castle resulting in tightening the security, sending sliders of Panchajanya to all parts of the state so as to protect the people and prevention of external exports and arrivals.

Madhav and Yejur worked without night and day to protect the state as they don't know from where or when next attack will come from.

The soldiers then found it is not a group of people behind this attack but a kingdom.

After long days and weeks of enquiries and works they were able to state that it was Vijayashastra who attacked them from behind.

Why did Vijayashastra attacked them when Panchajanya did nothing to them?
What was the reason for such a cruel move?

Panchajanya was provoked by this news.
Aananda,formed batches of soldiers for a war and an espionage system as well.

Panchajanya attacked directly Vijayashastra and that led to a war.

The war went on for actually no reason.
Soon the anger and rage of revenge calmed down knowing they're destroying their kingdoms actually with no  reason.

Once the flame of war was died down another shocking news spread in Panchajanya.
Saraswati,the queen of Panchajanya passed away.

It was unable to digest for the people in the kingdom as well as the king too.

Yejur and Sita weren't ready to accept their mother is no more.

They never felt alone even when they weren't provided the love of a father cause their mother was there for them to support them,love them and cherish them.

It felt like the light of their universe faded away by their mother's death.

Yejur broke down in tears and memories of Saraswati.
Sita turned quiet and depressed.
By that day the cheerful prince and princess of Panchajanya left from the siblings.

They were in pathetic state that the people shed tears seeing them crying for the mother.

Losing her more like sister,Vasughi broke down.
No one was ready to understand Saraswati is no more.

For first time in the life we saw tears in Madhav's eyes while he was telling us this .

Death of Saraswati is the first and ever incident which hunted him mentally and emotionally.

Still the trace of tears in his heart for the loss of his mother-like figure is visible in his life.

While Aathara was terrified by this news.

She too have never thought about this making her more shocked.

Vasughi took care of Yejur and Sita like a mother.
Aananda became too quiet to even utter a word ,he never showed his love but his wife's death which unexpected he forgot even how he should take out his sorrow.

Everyone and everything went down by this and the energy of Panchajanya flew away.

Just after a month of Saraswati's death Vasughi left the kingdom with her children."

Radha is listening to every word her brother is telling with widened eyes as this much information about her love is really indigestible for her.

She knew Madhav have a sister,but do she expect him to be a prince and his background like this.

Madhav is well trained in masking his emotions,but she never knew this childhood of him which ran with many evil eyes around and without a love of father.

Why did Vasughi left with Madhav and Lakshya?
She thought.

                       。◕。➜✧。◕。➜

I wrote a long chapter but guess what,once I lost the app from background the whole chapter got deleted🙂.

Anyway I wrote again

Do vote and comment everyone ♥️✨
जय राधामाधवम🦚🧡