That what they think is not just at all the reality every time.

Whose gonna tell them?

That keeping things to themselves will kill the best of them and they will still think it's their own fault.

Who is going to tell them that they are not Lovesick or seeking Happiness.

They need it.

They deserve it, that's the bare minimum.

But they don't know they'll get it, just at the right time.

All of them started hanging out more, and instead of talking about all the weirdest thing going on inside their head, they wanted to have more fun.

Haana's parents were so happy to see their daughter finally hanging out with her friends.

Laughing together, making weirdest faces at the camera just to die laughing about it, making background voices about the expressions they were giving, making a funny little storyline of a small photo.

Several days before all of this, even before Hoseok meeting them, when they were going to have a sleep over at Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook's place,(They share a house),But little did Haana's father know that they would definitely hangout half the night, he just hoped they don't get into something wrong, but he was all okay with the teenagers having fun.

When Taehyung pushed Jimin into the pool, he was pushed by Jungkook from behind, tripped himself after pushing Tae, and that's where the war started.

Although yoongi decided to stay away from the water, and rest for a while.

Unfortunately or let's say very fortunately he was carried by four youngest people among the seven of them, including Hanna, and was dragged into the coldness of the pool.

But it wasn't easy for Yoongi to keep a scowl for too long when he too started playing stone hunt underwater game.

He was too smart to throw the stone into the water, he just kept it with him, and when everyone else dipped their head into the water, he stayed up holding his laugh seeing none of them not being able to find the stone.

They knew they were making memories,they knew, that all of it will become a story tale one day.

And that what scared them the most.

When they decided to have some drinks so that they won't catch cold after playing in water for so long in the November ending time.

But most of them were too drunk to even think about the dark part of the situation,and yet, instead of getting in trouble by doing that, they saved a life.

His life.

And yeah that's how they met him.

!TW: TRAUMA, UNEASY SCENES!

He never ever wanted to see what he saw and at the moment, he could hear his heart beat in his ears, and only one sentence getting repeated in his throbbing head.

"Please be a dream.
Please be a dream
Please be a dream
Just please please please be a dream."