six.

"Kim taehyung." She repeated his name for the third time to remember it, after stopping infront of the school buildings, infact, behind the school buildings.

"Yes that's right, Noona." He said while scratching the back of his neck with a sly smile hanging on his face since the time he realised she is older than him.

Haana had no choice but to rush away from taehyung for a bit when her head was filled with different kinds of voices, she had to calm down at the moment when they were in the park.

Hence she excused herself and immediately did what always calmed her down.

It was weird that it worked every time, but a relief that something like it existed that calmed her panic immediately.

Everytime she couldn't control herself, everytime when she starts to have the same nauseous feeling in her stomach, the only thing she could do at thd moment was,

"Music"

That one tune, she herself recorded from the piano and saved in her phone.

That tune, that always calmed her down in a way no one could ever possibly do.

Every note she hears,everytime, gives her a bit of comfort and eventually she catches her fastening heartbeat to normal pace.

That's how important those tunes were for her.

Even she didn't know how she was able to play it when she played it for the first time on her piano, but when she did, she felt out of the world and her fingers were dancing on their own, pressing each correct key of piano, giving her the pleasure of comfort.

Hearing it always comforts her.

And surely, that's how she came back to Taehyung and suddenly realised she's almost running out of time,and that they should get out of park and rush towards the school.

She might miss the bus.

"Alrighttt, it was nice meeting you though the way we met is always gonna be unforgetable!" She rolled her eyes at his statement, "what!?" He laughed.

"You still are not going to tell me who those 'men-in-the-black' were?"

"Nope, it's something I can't tell anyone without asking my hyungs, and last time i asked, I nearly got a smack by Jin hyung's slipper!"

"Your wish, but it was weird to see them running behind you." She laughed and waved him a goodbye.

She watched him go away and just when he completely disappeared from the sight, she sighed and questioned "Who's he." at the familiar aura of that 'Alien boy' she recently became friends with.

Soon it clicked her that she was late and hence she rushed towards the bus stop that was located near the school.

School's parking lot was on the way there.

And something was definitely off, as the last time she knew, cycles don't laugh.

She stood behind the walls of the parking boundary, being extra careful so that she won't be spotted by any of her bullies.

Haana wouldn't have been much suprised to see yuri and her fellow followers bullying the shit out if any random student, but it angered her at the sight of them surrounding a little girl.

A girl around the age of ten maybe?

She wasn't a student of the school Haana was, even, the way that girl silently stood there, was showing either she's home schooled or probably is a very introverted personality by birth.

Her dark black hair almost covering her one eye,a sky blue frok that included some designs carved on it in bright white colour, and two pretty shoes perfectly polished.

"Hey are you like, mute?" One of the girl asked, a sarcastic politeness filled voice.

"Or maybe she's scared guys!" Yuri said.

Taking a few more steps forward towards the little girl, yuri bent down to talk further.

"What would make you speak sweetheart?" She asked, ever so politely.

It suprised Haana at some extent.

But soon it turned into a 'Here we go' when yuri took out something from her skirts pocket.

"A pack of cigarettes?" Haana exclaimed slightly, fuming inside out of anger.

"Do you know what this is?" Came out Yuri's suger-coated voice.

The girl looked up at the pack, and ofcourse she didn't know what it was.

Yuri nodded before asking the others if they have lighter to light up the cancer stick.

Unbelievable.

She lit it up and sucked by the other end once, and after blowing out the smoke, yuri smiled and made the girl hold it.

"Try." She purred.

The poor little girl starred at her hands thar held the cigarette.

Haana couldn't think of anything at the moment, "should I go in and save her?"
She thought, but anxiety was kicking in.

She knew she must save the girl, but, how? Also, she too might get in trouble.

Haana cursed herself for burning the books, she could have gone in and changed the subjects, receive a few slaps and yep both her and the girl saved.

But ohh no.

"What do I do now!?"

She looked around, to see, if there's anything or anyone that would help in the situation.

"All you do is, suck it a little-" Yuri intruppted the girl,

"Not a little, suck it really hard, and you'll see the magic..." She said to the kid.

The little girl in blue, had no choice, her face looked like she was confused and scared at the same time, as if she had a bad feeling about what they are making her do.

And ofcourse, a person with zero tolerance but having anxiety in the amount of whole ocean on earth.

Had to step forward.

Haana stood there, holding Yuri's hands, infront of the little girl to protect her from getting severely bullied.

After a few other gasps from the girls, Haana couldn't help but sigh and leave Yuri's hand before she could yank ot away.

"You..." Yuri spoke as she came a step nearer towards Haana, who already was afraid of the consequences of what she had begun, but it wasn't what she showed, not at all.

"Do you understand what level trouble you're in after doing this?huh?" Yuri smirked glaring fiercely at Haana.

This time, Haana let out a smirk, a small yet, showing the confidence because right now, she is prepared,

Maybe.

At the shot of a second, Haana pushed Yuri that made her fell upon the rest three of the girls standing behind her.

And even before they could react, they felt something wet all over their body.

"What the fuck!" Yuri's voice screeched, the most irritating sequel existing.

"Stay down there!" Haana warned, and that's when she took the lighter up from the ground that was dropped by yuri when she fell, "or I might...!"

"Wha-"

"I might do the same I did to your notebooks."

The horrified expressions were worth clicking a photo and stick them in the whole school and the college that is of the same branch of the school they were in.

"Haana,you-you'll regret thi-"

"Ohh whose suprised about that huh?" Haana replied, "I was going to be bothered by you all even if I did nothing but obeyed and completed the notes like a slave."

"You'll regret doing this you frea-"

"Shut the fuck up or you'll regret having voice for speaking."