Sixteen.

Taehyung couldn't accept the fact that Jungkook was in trouble.And his mistake was, he couldn't bear it even for a second at the sight of Jungkook being danger.

Jimin, Haana were running and Yoongi too a bit behind of the two,followed Taehyung, wherever he rushed to.They were yelling his name and calling him from behind repeatedly, asking what's the matter and what's the actual point of running around in circles on the Busan's middle street.What was he upto?

At a point, where taehyung, who was almost at the urge of crying in panic, his eyes burning with fear of loosing a friend, and the rest of the three, panting continuesly, reached at a road, that was located beside a river flowing through the middle of a bridge.

That's where everyone and everything stopped.

Jimin almost reached to grab Taehyung's hand, but the sight infront of them made him freeze on his steps, as lowly realised, taehyung stopped too, but his tears didn't.Haana and Yoongi too paused, at a little distance behind Jimin and Taehyung.

None of them said a word at the sight infront of them, but each of them panicked, backing away, except Taehyung, he just stood there, gasping air and watching the upcoming chaos.

Under the orange sky, the flowing cold breeze rising up the soft dirt from the ground where they stood, and the birds who were flying back home as soon it would be night, everything was calm, but not entirely, what exactly wasn't was their heart beats as the they saw the chaos unfold.

Almost ten men, exactly like the earlier ones that were chasing him and Haana, and two black cars, all behind a boy, a teen boy,coming towards the direction where the four of them stood.

Haana and probably all the others forgot how to breathe at the moment.

In all the confusion, one fact was clear.

They. Must. Run.

And they did, except for Taehyung and hence Haana had to pull him back, though he denied yelling at her that he has to save Jungkook, but Haana screamed back at him saying, "To save him, first save yourself." Yanking him with her to run.

Four of them bolted upwards the step blocks of stairs that led them to the small hill road, and by the time, the guy who was actually being chased earlier, too followed them upstairs.

The advantage was the cars had to turn other side to take the lane as wheels don't climb stairs.

But the men didn't stop.

Somehow, as it was a crowded market of dawn, the men in black couldn't find the youngsters as they hid under a table of vegetables, being as uncomfortable, in the dark as the sun already was gone to give other side of the earth a early bright morning.

"Oww my knee."

"Jimin shut up." Taehyung scolded in a hushed tone.

"You're short you should not have problem hiding here." The new guy in the scene said, huffing and puffing in the little space.

"Hey did you just called me short."

"Yes" bluntly he replied and instantly got smacked by Haana on the back of his head, "oww!"

"Talk nicely" she told him.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Jungkook shh" taehyung whispered underneath his breath, not wanting the shop keeper of the vegetables or the men they were being chased by know about their hidden place.

"Hey you stepped on my feet!" Haana winced after a while looking at taehyung.

"I did not it was jungkook, he's being a brat!" The accused one replied.