Part 6: Scream His Name (Smut)

Start from the beginning

"Isn't it beautiful out here?" Eva whispered.

"Yeah, it's so peaceful," Adam's eyes scanned the tranquil surroundings.

Little did we know that our innocent excursion would soon turn into a horrifying nightmare.

Suddenly, a chilling presence filled the air, and I felt a wave of fear wash over me. 

"What... what is that?" I stammered with a trembling voice.

Eva's eyes widened in terror. 

"Dementor-"

Without a moment's hesitation, panic seized us, and we sprinted through the dense forest, our hearts pounding in our chests.

"Keep running! Don't look back!" I shouted.

But as we raced forward, a gut-wrenching realization struck us like a lightning bolt – Adam had stumbled and become trapped by the gnarled roots of a massive tree.

"Guys, go! Leave me behind!" Adam's voice trembled with desperation.

"No, we can't just leave you!" I protested.

Eva's face contorted, "We have to help him, no matter what!"

As Eva and Adam engaged in a heated argument, time seemed to slow down. The Dementor loomed closer, its presence growing more menacing with each passing second.

"Eva, please, you have to go!" Adam pleaded.

"I won't leave you, Adam. We'll face this together..."

But before they could reach a resolution, the Dementor descended upon them, its skeletal hand outstretched, ready to drain their souls of all happiness and light.

"No! No!" I screamed, but I could feel my voice choke on my throat.

I jolted awake, drenched in a cold sweat, my heart pounding against my chest. The nightmare had ripped me from my slumber once again, leaving me trembling and disoriented. The memory of that fateful night, the helplessness I had felt, and the loss of my dear friends flooded back, engulfing me in a sea of sorrow and guilt.

Fuck... That bloody memory again!

As I struggled to regain my composure, I noticed Tom standing in the doorway, his silhouette bathed in the ethereal glow of the moonlight. 

Why is he here in my room? How long has he been standing there? 

Concern etched across his face, he cautiously approached me. 

"Are you alright?" he asked, I could hear his voice laced with genuine worry.

I nodded, my voice caught in my throat. Tom settled himself on the edge of the bed.

"I heard your cries, your pain," he murmured.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I managed a weak smile.

Tom's arms hugged me, pulling me into his embrace. He held me gently, offering solace without overwhelming me with empathy. He knew just how much I needed his strength. 

"There's no need for explanation if you're not prepared, but rest assured, I'm by your side," he reassured me.

Summoning my courage, I took a deep breath, ready to share the burden that had haunted me for years.