" Maine kaha tha n khayal rakhne ko.... jab pta hai tumhe thand jaldi lag jaati hai to kyon apni bhabhi ke plan me unhe support karne baahar gyi raat me ab ye punishment hai tumhari " Raj says this to Avni

" Hwww bhai, aap kab se mujhe punishment dene lage..."

" Tab se jab se tum apni bhabhi ki team me gyi ho.... Kal tumne pehli baar meri help karne se mnaa kiya... yaad hai na ? I didn't expect this from you..." Raj says this to her faking his fake disappointment

" Haan to aap bhabhi ko humesha paresaan karte ho... to mujhe unki help karni hogi na "

" Tumhe galat jaankari hai beta... ye karti hai mujhe paresaan aur fir pretend karti hai ki sari galti meri hai..."

" Bhai, wo to har ladki ka right hota hai....apni galti naa maanna, aap humse ye right nahi chheen sakte..." On hearing this, Neil gives her a look that it is like that ? On which Avni gives him look yes.

" Rehne do avu ye bhi kam nahi hai....kabhi apni galti nahi maanenge...."
Simran says to Raj and then all four keep talking like this and then suddenly Avni says

" Waise bhabhi you know hm galat time par yehaan aaye hai..." Everyone looks at her confused at this.

" There is a lot of snowfall here in winter, but see hum September me aaye and there is no snow fall here in the month of September but I like snow fall" she said and slightly pouts

" Hahaha... chhenke ruk nahi rahi aur inhe snow fall chahiye...." Neil tells her to which Avni glare at him

" Huh, i said I like snow fall, not that I want snow fall, I can't demand something that can't happen.. "

" oh, Intelligent ho..." Neil says smiling

" Haan, kaash aap bhi hote..." Raj smiles at the way she responds to Neil...he has rarely seen her talking to Neil like this... but no, never he never seen her talking to Neil like this... but he likes to see whatever it is between them.

Later, around 10 p.m.

Today all four also have dinner in the room and then on Avni's insistence, Raj and Simran go to their room to rest because she is not feeling well but these three are worried.

Here in Avneil's room

" Neil mujhe ghutan si ho rahi hai... aaj pure din room se nikli nahi... please thodi der ke liye baahar lekar chalo..." She tells Neil, who is sitting next to her on the bed, doing something on the phone, but after listening to her, he answers.

" Avni no means no....." Hearing his answer she pouts

" Huh, I hate you " she says this to him

" But I love you meri jaan.... aur dekho tumhe bore lag raha hai n... jao balcony me thodi der khadii ho jao accha lagega...."

" huh, Mujhe nahi jaana kahin, main to yehaan Sone aayi hu to Sone jaa rahi hu...." Saying this Avni is about to cover herself with the quilt and lie down but Neil catches her and then lifts her in his arms and brings her to the balcony and there he takes her down and hugs her from behind.

" Hmm, look how nice the weather is..."

" Hmm, to chalo is weather ko baahar enjoy karne chalte hai..." Avni says this but suddenly she gets surprised when she suddenly sees snow fall outside.

" Snow fall ?" her eyes get wide with surprise

" Neil, see baahar snow fall ho rahi hai...."

" Wow, ye to magic ho gya... tumne kaha aur God ne itni jaldi sun li..." Hearing his words she smiles

ADMIRING LOVEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara