XIX - You feel warm

Mulai dari awal

"I'll leave take your time to change . Umm I have prepared a hot bath if you feel the need to take one ." I said as she gets up , and I walk to the door . I closed the door and made my way to the kitchen .

I grab my phone and dial Jimin , when he picked up – "HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU LET HER COME TO MY HOUSE , WHEN ITS FUCKING POURING ?"

"She started crying , okay? You know I can't say no when she's crying" he said and I sighed. 

"You could've told me , I would've came to your house" I said

"Y/n wanted to go see you . She said you're the one who always make the effort , she wanted it to be one to make the effort this time ." He said and as much as I wanted to smile , I couldn't , she doesn't like the sound of the rain , she doesn't like getting wet , she doesn't like rain . So it means , that if she cane here , she suffered somewhere in between .

"Jungkookieeee" She said came hopping from the other room .

"Take care of her . I'll hang up" with that he hung up .

I turned around to y/n as she came and opened her arms . I chuckled and pull her in my embrace .

I pick her up from the ground and put her on the kitchen counter . So that it's easy for her to hug me .

"Ooh I like this position" She said almost giving me headlock.

"What's wrong with your brother ?" I asked and I could feel her frown .

"Taehyung was at home . I hadn't told oppa about our second date , and I think taehyung must've told him about it . He got pissed on him that he went on a date with me . I already had plans to leave for your house , so when I told him I'm leaving for your house . He told me I can't go , and I like started to cry because he was yelling at me" She summarized and I nod .

"So umm he's pissed and also probably mad that he yelled at you ?" I said making a guess.

"Yeah probably" She said nuzzling her head deep in my neck .

"You feel warm . You sure you don't have fever ?" She asks and I chuckle "Sweetheart I'm always warm" I said .

"Can you make me hot chocolate ?" She asks pulling back .

"Whatever you want" I said as I walk away to the cabinets and took out the hot chocolate powder , as I boil some milk .

...

"I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT , she is so fake , like so fake . I saw her complimenting an employee then I saw her bitching about that employee . She's so fake I swear" y/n said as she sips on her hot milk .

"The minute I saw her I thought she was fake" I said sipping on the milk .

"How are things with taehyung ?" I ask , noticing her facial expressions . She smiled .

'Oh god I hate this'

"Its great actually , he is not that busy for now, so he comes to meet me at set very often" She said as I poked my inner cheek .

"Oh my god by the way I heard you are working on some clothes for the new line of clothes in your company" She said and I smiled .

"I am , do you wanna take a look at them ?" I ask and she nodded .

...

2 months later

YN's Pov

"Y/n can you please come to the meeting room 1 , with a contract ?" Jin said on the call as I face palmed myself. 

'I just started to eat'

"Yes sir . I'll be right there" I said putting my spoon down. 

"Don't eat my food . I'll be back" I said to the others as I sprinted to the elevator. 

When I made it to the floor I quickly got a contract from my cabinets and ran back to the elevator .

The meeting room was a floor beneath ours , so it was not that Hard getting there .

I knock on the door , and walked in . As soon as I did . I did a 90 degree bow not even noticing who all are sitting .

"Here's the contract you asked for" I said putting it on the table and finally looking up. 

10 meters from me sat Jungkook , freaking smirking . I looked around to find Jin , Namjoon , Yeonjun and Taehyung also sitting around him .

"What is it? A cousin reunion ?" I ask and he laughs. 

"No I'm here to sign a contracts with your company" He said and my eyes widened and I quickly looked at Jin "Tell me he's joking" I said and he shook his head .

"Why is there a problem Sweetheart ?" He asks , the mischief visible in his voice .

"Yes . You're protective . If u stay here , that means I can't work my ass of , and I also can't take extra working hours" I said and he laughed .

"Don't worry , you'll start hating me if I do that . So no restrictions on you . Do whatever you want. Just stay healthy and have all meals" he said and I squinted my eyes at him .

"Okay deal" I said and he smiled .

"Go for now , have your lunch . I'm taking you for dinner tonight" he said as I burst out in happiness .

"OKAYY have a good meal all of you" I said as I hopped my way out.

...