Amount of Times Quest Has Been Completed: 4

Completion Rewards Have Yet To Be Claimed: 2}

{Hidden Quest:

A Slayer's Breath

Breathing Master Threshold Achieved Information Available <Open>

Current Breathing Mastery: 100%

Total Concentration Breathing: 60%}

{Hidden Quest Information:

A Slayer's Breath

Once upon a time demons roamed the land, but one day a man named Yoriichi Tsugikuni, this man invented what was later named Breathing Styles and Breathing Techniques. Though he only created Sun Breathing, that breathing would become the progenitor of every other style.

Upon completion of 100% Breath Mastery and Total Concentration Breathing: Constant a reward will be given}

Hero Costume:

Clothing:

A tight black shirt made of an unknown material with a matching set of black gloves to go along with it. A set of blue jean like pants is also worn, all of said clothing is on the heavier side giving it more durability at the cost of no speed due to users quick.Lastly a black utility belt is around the waist containing many items.

A black overcoat was also given along with the rest of the suit, the overcoat reaches the mid-leg area and is said to be rather heavy, being the heaviest object on the user.

Items:

A gray-black arm pad that is electronically linked to 5 cuffs that are placed on the base of the neck, the two Achilles tendons, and both wrists. The arm pad acts as both a tablet, a way to check one's vitals and many possess many unknown attributes.

Two tactical like bowie knifes with indents in the back of the blade used for blocking and snapping any oncoming blades, both knifes have a D-shaped guard, a taser is imbedded into the right knifes handle reaching both the guard and blade giving both electrical shocks upon hit. In the left blade a drug and syringe are built into the handle (the blade coming off) which is said to be a tranquillizer of sorts, a second syringe is held in a pouch.

Blue Ebony and Red Ivory, a set of revolvers that fire two shots every trigger pull. The weapon has the make and model of a weapon known as Blue Rose, a double barreled revolver, with the color scheme of the dual wielded Ebony and Ivory wielded by Dante from the Devil May Cry world. Both weapons have a red-wood like colored handle and golden triggers, engraved into the side is a vine like pattern going towards a rose as well as the words Ebony and Ivory are engraved on the in-between section of barrels, Ebony being blue and Ivory being red. The only difference between the two weapons is that the base of Ebony is black and Ivory is Silver, as well as the rose is blue on Ebony and Red  on Ivory to match the color scheme. 

Later it's found out that they have a department in-between the barrels holding a highly dense object used for two techniques of the user. There also seem to be two ports in the bottom of the barrel that allow the user to easily flow energy into the weapon to charge said techniques and the weapon.

There is also a box of rubber rounds that go along with the set of weapons, as well as a box congaing 12 orbs with a hexagonal exo-skeleton that was later stated to be able to store the users quirk energy to fire off the previously mentioned techniques as well as possibly many other uses.

Lastly, Brionac a black spear with a three pronged blade, the three tips forming a pyramid like head though not quite meeting at the tip, the bottom does possess a triangle sword like guard. Just below the head there seems to be a purple crystal that has vein like patterns imbedded into the entire spear all meeting at the crystal, the pyramid tip is a dull purple like color similar to the crystal, put does glow when the user activates their quirk through it. Each spear is made out of shards, held together by the veins in the weapon which are made of the users blood.

(The weapon is a lot bulker, at least the base is, and is made by shards as well as it has a vein like pattern running through it)

Technically Kuro, a thick grey-furred dog that seems to be a mix between a German Shepard and Siberian Husky, is also identified as a part of the users load out as it's training to fight along side them. Kuro has two different eye colors, a ruby red left eye and a glowing light-green right eye which possess a cross in it. Kuro does possess a quirk as well, this quirk is called Magic Power Eye, it grants the user the user the ability to see the direct flow of Energy, it gives the user a cross like shape in their eyes. It also gives the user to control their own Energy to certain extents with proper training.

Harem/Poly Relationship Members:

Setsuna Tokage

Momo Yaoyorozu:

Momo Yaoyorozu:

Kyoka Jiro: