Chapter 7

Pink's pov

I was walking around trying to talk to everyone and get to know them better. "Hey, Orange! I brought you food. How have you been?" I asked him and he smiled. "Doing great, especially since Purple finally decided to sleep in the same place with me, not being alone in the vents. They're always cold to the touch in the mornings and I get worried." Orange sighed. "At least they're starting to get used to cuddling up with you now." I smiled. "How is you?" Orange asked me. "Just figuring out where everything is still, since Red wants to keep me locked up in his office. But mostly doing very well." I had a big smile and Orange smiled. I hugged Orange and waved goodbye and went to find Purple next, since they were probably hiding in the vents. "Purple?" I looked in the vent and saw Purples face. "Yes?" Purple answered. "Is that mine...?" Purple saw the food in my hand and I nodded. "Sure is!" I handed it to them and they gave me a happy look. "Thank you, Pink!" Purple started to eat and I giggled. "So, how are you doing?" Purple looked at me. "Amazing! Orange is the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. Even though I barely cuddle up with him at night and fall asleep with him, I still love him so much." Purple said while nibbing on the food. "How have you been, Pink?" They asked. I said the same thing I told Orange and smiled. "Okay. Farewell, Pink!" Purple waved goodbye and went back to hiding. I went to find yellow and Cyan, who were wandering the party room. "Hey, you two! How are you?" I asked the both of them. "We're doing great, just wandering, looking for things in random places." Cyan answered me and she kept looking. "Oh! Is that our food, Pink?" Yellow asked, walking over to me. "Yes it is! Here you go!" I smiled and saw Cyan coming over, too. "How have you been?" Cyan asked. I answered them it's the same thing I told the other two. "Okay. See you later, Pink!" Cyan walked off after waving her tail for goodbye. Yellow waved goodbye and they both went back to finding random things.

I walked over to Blue and Green's room and was opening the door. I opened the door to seeing Green holding Blue on his lap and Blue's back against Green's chest. I blushed hard because Blue was panting and he was hard whileGreen was biting his neck. "Holy fuck." I said, getting a bloody nose seeing how Blue looked. And Green holding him down and fucking him. They stopped and Green covered Blue's mouth and they both stared. I shut the door and blushed harder and harder. "Imma just walk away." I was barely able to walk without feeling my head overflowing with things about Blue and I kept blushing and blushing and then I sounded like a fan girl squealing but then Red tapped my shoulder. "You okay? See something you didn't want to?" Red asked me, giggling. "Yes. But I don't want to describe all the details I saw. But seeing Blue being a bottom looked so hot." I fantasized about seeing them having sex again but I didn't want to interrupt them again. I am glad I locked their door." I giggled, but when I looked at Red, he started to laugh. "I really do hope you actually don't want to see that again. Anyways, come on, we gotta talk about more things." I followed Red but kept thinking of how I saw Blue and Green fuck. I wanna be fucked like that. Damn!

Red was quiet and I felt turned on. "You know. I could be with you...?" I told him and he blushed. "You know what?" Red closed his door and locked it. I giggled and sat on his table. Red kissed me and I put my arms around his neck.

~It is lunch time for the rainbow friends, and Green got excited because that meant he could cuddle Blue, since he had been helping Red with everything this morning. And maybe, they can have sex again, after 3 months.~

Green's pov

I thought about how Pink interrupted us and got embarrassed, and then I thought of how Blue must be lonely since I went to go help Red early in the morning. I saw Blue in our room and Red passing by. "Hello, Green. Here is your guys' lunch." Red gave me two bags with lunch in them and he smiled. "Thanks." I said then walked into me Blue's room. "Hey, Blue." I saw him looking exhausted for some reason. "What happened, today?" I gave Blue his lunch and he took it quickly. "Nothing!" Blue sounded upset. "Blue...?" I moved his knee away from his chest and he looked like he was crying. "What happened?" He looked at my hand and cried. I didn't know what to do so I just hugged him. Blue had his claws digging into my shoulders and his face on my chest. "Just had a bad day?" I asked and he whimpered a yes. "Can you tell me exactly what happened today?" He sniffled sadly, his face still on my chest. "First off, I woke up with you not there and I felt lonely. And then I saw you helping Red so I let you do that. Went to go eat breakfast, tripped over Orange, broke a piece of the floor when I fell. Orange did help me. And around lunch time Pink passed me and called me a slut. Which I don't know why she did. I was just walking to our room with our blanket." Blue didn't want to look at me. "I'm sorry. I thought I told you where I was going when you woke up for a few minutes then went back to sleep." I said. "Probably forgot once I went back to sleep." Blue apologized for that. "You don't need to. Just to make you a little better, wanna hear about my day?" I lied down and Blue snuggled up with me.