Blue's little kink

[This part is just reviewing how Blue realized his kink was that he liked to be bitten, mostly on the neck]

~Year 2007, Green and Blue are 17, they weren't a couple but they were hopefully deciding soon because their friends were getting annoyed they weren't together yet. Even though it seems like they should be~

Blue's pov

Me and Green were wrestling playfully. When I had pinned him down, he bit my hand which I knew he didn't mean to, but for some reason I squeaked and blushed hard. "Oh, you okay, Blue?" Green asked seeing me covering my face. "Yeah. I'm alright!" I sounded like I was in pain. "You sure?" He looked at the hand he bit but looked at my face which was bright red. "Did you like it?" Green was curious so he tested the biting thing again on my shoulder and I whimpered, I loved the feeling of being bitten. He saw me covering up my face with my other hand and saw me embarrassed. "Well... If we actually get together. Remind me to bite your neck." Green chuckled but got more and more curious and bit me on my neck and behind my ear. "Ah! G-Green, no!" I said and he stopped, but I felt bad and actually really liked it. "This will be our little secret until we're older." I said and said he could bite my neck. "You sure?" He asked me, so I just put his face on my shoulder right next to my neck, so he bit down and I could feel my heart pounding out of excitement og being bitten and Green wouldn't let go of me. I couldn't stop him and started to pant a little while Green held me close and continued to bite my neck. After a few minutes of Green biting my neck in different places, and me trying very hard not to moan loudly, we heard someone coming and I freaked out. "Stop." I placed my hand on his face. It was Orange and I turned around so he couldn't see my face.

"What's going on with Blue?" Orange asked. "Oh, he's just tired and was about to get up." Green was rubbing my hand. "Then why is there bite marks on his neck?" Orange giggled and I blush harder. "Just wrestling a little too hard." I was sounding like I was in pain. "Just wrestling? Really?" Orange started to laugh and left, shutting the door behind him. "I'm sorry, Blue." Green got up and went to leave but I leaned against him. "No." I held Green's arm and he chuckled. We got up a few minutes later and went to go to our rooms. "Goodnight, Green." I hugged him tightly. "Goodnight, love." Green said in my ear. I blushed hard, Green just smiled and walked away. 'Dammit, Green!' I smiled to myself, wanting to kiss him but those thoughts were interrupted by Red telling me to go to bed.

~Present year, 2016~