Comforting The Heckler -A Comdey Gold Oneshot

Start from the beginning

"Shit. Their show is soon.... I'll go find them.", I said.

"Thanks Trophy!", OJ thanked.

I nod and decided to double check the rooms he said. I head up to the 6th floor, where the show room was.

I checked everywhere, and Cheesy was nowhere to be found. So I leave the room and head down to the 4th floor, where our room was.

I enter room and search for them. I call out to them and everything. But there was still nothing.

Shit. Where could they be?! I walk past their desk when I spot a picture. Huh? Why was this here?

I pick it up and see that it was a picture of Cheesy in a pretty flower field. Wait. I know where that is!

I took us there before, on a nice picnic date! I also took Balloon there once early in the morning. 

But besides that, Cheesy and I love that place. Wait. I think this was a hint! This is where they were!

With that thought in mind, I race out of our room and headed downstairs. I rush pass everyone and head outside.

I run towards the woods and pass it towards a nice outing. Some short minutes later, I make it to the flower field.

I was scanning the area for Cheesy, and hear a sniffle. My head quickly shoots towards where I heard the noise.

I walk towards the noise and spot Cheesy near a tree. OH THANK GOD THEY'RE OKAY!

Well, physically okay anyways. They look like they were sobbing! I jog to them and kneel down.

"Cheesy? Are you okay sweetheart?", I ask in a calming voice.

Cheesy looks up at me a bit confused. I guess they didn't expect me to be here.

"... *sniff* T-trophy?", Cheesy asks in shock.

"Mhm. Are you okay? Why are you out here?", I ask.

"I-i... *sniff* I was praticing for my s-show... B-but... I s-starting having s-some... n-negative thoughts.", they confessed.

"Oh Cheesy... Why didn't you come to get me?", I questioned.

"... *sniff* I.. I knew you were excited for the show. S-so. I didn't want to b-bother you.", they admit.

"Cheesy. I don't care if you bother me or not. I'm always here for you.", I said comfortingly.

"Thank you..... *sniff* I love you.", they say.

"I love you too Cheesy. But are you going to be okay with doing the show?", I asked curious.

"I-i.... I have to be. The s-show.. must go on.", they say.

"Yea no. You're going to skip this show. You need more time to feel better. Okay?", I tell them.

"Trophy... I can't.", they whine.

"You will. Or i'm taking away something of yours.", I tease/threaten.

"What?! No!", they panic.

"Then you're cancelling the show. And coming with me to go cuddle.", I demand.

"Okay fine! I'll cancel for today!", they give in.

"Good. I just texted OJ that the show is cancelled for today.", I said.

"Mmmm....", they whine.

I chuckle and shuffle closer to them, pulling theminto a hug. They squeak as they accepts the hug, snuggling closer.

We continue to snuggle under the tree as we take in the evening. This was nice, just spending time with my cute boyfriend.

Cheesy didn't feel sad anymore, which was a good thing. I hate seeing them so depressed.

I look down and see Cheesy nodding off to sleep. I don't mind, they're cute when they're sleeping.

I love comorting my little heckler. Because they mean the world to me.

.

.

.

*END*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY!

What a cute fluff one shot!!

>w<

I hope you like this!!!

:D